When we got to Six Flags three hours later it took everything in me not to run towards Jade when I saw her...... but that didn't stop her from running to me. A lot of people think because we're young we shouldn't really be this committed to each other but how can you deny what's really obvious I love Jade and when I asked dad number one how he knew dad number two was the one he said he just knew..... that's how I felt about Jade but as soon as she reach me she punched me in the chest, then Saint.

"Why didn't y'all tell me?" She asked looking at me and Saint, we looked at each other confused because I had no idea what she was talking about. "Y'all don't know? Oh this is even better, let's get in here so we can get on all these ride."

"Noah I want y'all to meet be back here every two hours, don't have me looking for y'all either." My dad said and I walked off after Jade trying to figure out what she knew that I didn't.

"What happen to y'all meeting us at Walmart? I was looking forward to the three hour drive......" I said putting my arm over her shoulder.

"Because I wanted to ride with my girls, plus it's always funny watching Jose get uncomfortable while we sing along to Beyonce but I promise I'll ride with you on the way back. Maybe Danny can ride with Carly, you know they like each other right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I kinda figured...... but forget them we only two hours before we gotta check in with my dad and the only people I wanna talk about is me and you." I said leading her to the first roller coaster. Six hours later when we went to go check in with my dad I noticed him talking to my grandma, both of them looked nervous about something. "Everything good?" I asked.

"Yeah we're actually getting ready to leave so get all your little friends so we can hit the road." My dad said and I looked at my watch, we still had like four more hours but I knew not to argue. Once all got back to Uncle Zyshaun's house I knew something was really going on because the security guards who are usually invisible were out and roaming around clear as day and my dad and uncles were standing out front talking and from the looks on there face something big was going on.

"Noah what's......?' Jade started to ask but dad number one cut her off.

"Ayy Saint why don't y'all all go out back and get ready for the cookout your dad should be here later tonight and you brother and cousins are already here.." My dad said and me and Saint looked at each other, what the hell happened.

"Yo I can't take this anymore, I gotta know what's going on......" Saint said pacing around his living room, most of our friends were outside by the pool completely oblivious to what was going on but  knew better. "I wish there was a way for me to hear what they're all talking about but I know they'll be watching me closely...... it must be good if they got everybody over here and my dad is coming back early, you think that's why they were so eager to let us go outta town today?" Saint asked but I had my eyes on something else, the solution to our problem.

"Ayy Trinity come here real quick?" I said from the door, Trinity ran inside and looked at me and Saint. "Remember when you told me you wanted to be a spy? Well I got a mission for you....." I said glancing at Saint who was smirking, if there was anybody who could get close to them without being seen it's Trinity, this dude could be right behind you and you'd never know plus he had a habit of listening in on people's conversations just like his brother which made him the perfect weapon to find out what was going on...........

TRINITY

Getting through the backyard was easy, I think I knew this place better than everybody including my dad

Getting through the backyard was easy, I think I knew this place better than everybody including my dad. Getting pass my grandma and aunts was hardly a challenge and sneaking to the front of the house and up the tree without the security seeing me was almost and insult because of how easy it was..... I should really be a soccer player/ painter / Spy when I got older because I was the best. I sat in the tree and listen closely because Uncle Marcus was talking quietly and Noah told me to get every word.

"Look this shyt with Cross is getting outta hand, what was Zyshaun thinking?" Uncle Marcus asked.

"It didn't work out the way we thought it would....... Cross was supposed to be in jail for that little collection of his, the nasty fuck. The reason Zyshaun wants everyone here is because nobody was expecting Cross to get  bonded out of jail that quick let alone for him to go completely batshit crazy, we just need to keep everyone here until we can get them somewhere safe and we'll handle it." Uncle Khalil said.

"How exactly did he go batshit crazy Khalil?" Uncle Marcus said and Uncle Gonzo pulled out his phone and showed him something I couldn't see but whatever it was made Uncle Marcus gasp.

"Yeah now he's got U.S. Marshalls looking for him, right now we gotta keep a cool head because we don't want to worry the kids you know how perceptive they are let's just go out back and pretend that everything is good and by midnight Cross will either me in jail or.........." Uncle Gonzo said, I waited until they were all in the house before getting out my hiding spot and running back to Saint and Noah. I didn't know what they were just talking about but I wanted my $50 like they promised me..... I might even get more if I played my cards right. I promise there was no better money than hush money, with all the money I've made from everything I've heard from family, friends and some of the people that work for my dad..... I may have found my calling in life.................

***** Just a heads up I'm going to be in Denver until the 17th, so I won't be able to post as much. Since I'm going to be gone for so long I want y'all to pick which characters y'all want POV's from and I'll be doing the same for Hell On An Angel. Any questions please feel free to message me or comment and I'll try to respond to all of them. Thanks for reading. *****