Rick's Crush

You were waiting outside of a house, to be more specific it was Ricks house.
Rick was different than mostly anybody you had known, he was smart, thoughtful, and as for another point... You had liked him for a few months.
Slowly, you walked up to the door, knocking on it until a young teenager, Morty, opened it.
"Oh hey (Y.N) I-I think Ricks in t-the garage."
He offered you inside kindly as you smiled at him thanking him.
Let me guess, is Rick drunk?
You spoke raising an eyebrow at Morty
"Y-yeah he is... But he seems r-relaxed."
Morty looked up at you with a saddened yet happy look in his eyes.
I'll go speak to him, Tell your mom and sister I said hey.
"W-what about d-dad?"
Morty looked at you confused.
Jerry's too much of an idiot to deserve a greeting.
Morty still looked saddened but gave out a slight chuckle
You ruffled Morty's hair seeing his saddened expression
It's okay Morty your dads still your dad and I'm sure you still love him which I guess... is nice.
You knelt down to give him a reassuring hug which made him smile.
I'll be in the garage with your grandpa so call if you need us.
Morty nodded his head, smiling as he walked to the couch to watch Tv.
You walked into the garage after tapping on the door to see a man resting his head on the desk, all to be seen was the back of his lab coat and his blue hair
You walked over to see him drooling (as usual) It looked as if he was working on a machine.

You gently smiled, slowly pulling up a chair next to him as you watched him for a few seconds, you blushed realizing what you were doing, soon you began to whisper his name calmly trying to wake him.
Rick wake up... I'm here...
Rick grunted under his breath as his eyes opened and closed, he saw you staring down at him which made him wake up, making you blush more.
W-were you eurrghhh w-watching me?
Rick spoke, slightly burping
N-No! I wasn't...
You shook your head looking away from him as you felt you cheeks cool down.
Rick began looking at you as a grin crept across his face
You looked back at him, noticing he was looking at you, you spoke.
Now your staring at me.
Rick chuckled as he looked down at his desk.
W-wasn't staring I w-was simply eeurgghh admiring.
You blushed realizing that he was basically flirting with you, which made you stare at him, your eyes wide.
Rick looked at you, drooling a little more as he blinked.
W-what?
You shook your head wondering how to tell him.
It soon didn't take him long to find out what he said.
C-crap eeeuurgghh I meant l-like you were j-just.. Ugh never-never mind.
You looked at him sighing, your eyes looking abut saddened that he didn't just admit what he wanted to say.
I'm gonna go in the lounge with Morty... I'll speak to you later.
You stood up soon walking towards the door.
Rick face was filled with regret until you felt something grab your arm.
You gasped as it pushed you against the wall, a pale face stared at you furrowing its blue unibrow at you.
Rick currently had you pushed up against the wall as his hands were on your wrists which were also against the wall, Rick soon looked to the wall then back at you.

R-Rick... That kinda h-hurt-

Rick didn't care, Soon, his lips were pressed up against yours, his lips felt cold while yours were warm.
Your cheeks heated up fast as the taste of alcohol on his lips exchanged with yours.
Rick soon pulled away, slightly blushing as he stared into your eyes.
Ehh... Y-you see (Y.N) I've kinda... Li-liked y-you for a while now...
You were about to speak until he pressed his lips against yours again, now you and Rick shared a longer kiss, him quietly grunting under his breath as you kissed.
The door opened, you and Rick were both oblivious to this until he pulled away, again.
You were blushing a lot now, a voice was heard from the door.
"J-jeez Rick... I'm going to j-just leave and g-give you two some p-privacy..."
You both looked towards the door to find young Morty standing there.
Rick stared down at Morty, giving him the look which meant 'leave', Rick stared at Morty until he left watching him leave and shut the door behind.
Rick grunted under his breath as he looked at you.
Euurghh well, (Y.N) that was a-awkward.
A few minutes passed, Rick held you in his arms, gently swaying side to side.
You had your face against his chest as you spoke.
R-Rick..?
You looked up at him, his eyes gently closed.
Rick grunted under his breath as a 'yeah'.
You bit your lip as you gently closed your eyes too.
"I l-like you Rick... I have for a long time."
You blushed deeply as he soon pulled you away.
He planted another kiss on your lips until he took your hand, leading you to the lounge.
You both saw Morty who was watching the cartoons, looking slightly bored.
Rick and you sat next to Morty, Ricks arm leant behind Morty's head on the couch soon, his arm stroking your shoulder.
Say Morty, what about an adventure?
Morty's eyes lit up as he looked at you both.
"S-so are you t-two together n-now?"
You and Rick looked at each other, Rick spoke.
"I suppose we are."
He spoke, stroking your shoulder.
Morty smiled.
"I-I'm happy for you R-Rick, I'm glad you've found s-someone and by someone I-I mean (Y-Y.N)."
You smiled at Morty, soon ruffling his hair smiling.

You, Morty and Rick all went on an adventure together, of course some crazy shit happened but you ended the night by going to blips and chitz.
By the end of the night you said goodnight to Rick and Morty, Rick grabbed your arm pulling you In for a kiss which made you blush hard.
Morty just stared awkwardly soon saying goodbye to you.
You and Rick were left at the front of your house kissing.
Morty stared, feeling happy for his Grandpa but also weirded out at the fact that he had found someone and they were both kissing infront of him.
Soon you pulled away, ending it with a hug.
Rick waved goodbye as you waved at both Rick and Morty, still blushing.
Eurghhhh g-goodnight (Y.N) I-I'll see you, tomorrow

Rick stood there for a few seconds, soon carrying on with what he was going to say. 

"I-I love you (Y.N) I h-hope you know that..."

Rick blushed hard walking away with Morty as he ruffled the boys hair.

You watched them, slightly blushing as you entered your house and going to bed thinking of Rick.
You were happy that you were together, you were happy that Morty accepted you.
You just felt as if somebody finally accepted you for who you are.