Chapter 9 - Solving mystery

Start from the beginning

"That's alright. Well, in this case, me and Camilla will have fun. You stuck with that boy and we won't miss you", she said smirking.

"Bitch! I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame of me now", I half glared- half sang.

"I am better learning from the best so blame yourself", she said and we both laughed.

"So when that douchebag coming to pick you up", Ana said catching her breath.

"Sheesh Ana! Don't call him that. And he's coming at 12. It's 10 and I better be going now", I said.

"Someone's being protective", she teased me.

I ignored her and went to bathroom. After doing all essential things, I decided to wear a black tank top and my faded blue skinny jeans and my converse. I look at watch - 11:28 am.  Thank god, I'm not late. I decided to eat something. I don't want to look stupid in front of mystery man craving for food in our second meeting. I went to kitchen and saw Ana preparing some meat for herself. I picked apple from the table and went out of the kitchen. Since I decided to go vegan, I keep myself away from meat. It's not that it attracts me, I pretty much hate proteins. Blame it to my parents.

After finishing apple, I switched on my iPhone and stops the music playing. I checked the time, 11:50. Suddenly I hear our doorbell. I checked myself in mirror, I went to answer the door and much to my amuse, Ana opened it and he's inside our flat. He looking damn attractive and sexy, I may add. They both are talking. Wow! I thought Ana hated him.

"Hey", I breathed.

"Hello, Miss. I see you sacrificed your girls day out just to go out with me. Am I too irresistible?", he cocked his eyebrow.

"If this wasn't for project, I wouldn't coming with you. And you Ana", I glared at her. She mouthed sorry and went away.

We came out and he brought his car today. Audi A3. Holy shit! Is he a descendant of richest person in this world. Like he doesn't seems to be those egoist rich bastards to me. But who knows, I haven't known him for that much. And that's what I'm here today. Solving mystery...

He went towards the passenger seat and opened the door like gentlemen. Aww, so cute. He sat and started driving. This beauty is really very fast. He reached his house within minutes. I noticed a big mansion emerging in front of me. Holy fuck! Is he this rich? I can see I don't fit in here. I suddenly started feeling out of the place. He parked his car and step down. I hurriedly came out.

"This is my place. I feel like you aren't comfortable coming here. I'm sorry. Actually, you are the first girl I bring in here", he said slowly.

"It's alright. I'm not used to see these mansions so I felt so odd. I feel like we can go in if you want", I said.

"Sure, I just wanted to make sure you're okay. Let's go", he smiled.

I adore him so much . Gosh! This infatuated is increasing . Please don't this be love. We went inside and saw no one inside.

"Mum and Dad went for some work . They won't be back until 10 at night", he answered me.

"Oh! Thats alright", I smiled ," do you have any siblings?"

"No, I'm alone child. It gets pretty lonely sometimes", he fake smiled.

"I'm sorry", I apologised feeling bad for him. Wait, why even I'm feeling bad for him. It's not that other people don't live without having siblings. Ugh! This boy is driving me crazy.

Walking for around 10 mins in his mansion, we reached to a room which I presume his room.

"Please make yourself comfortable and if you need anything just tell me", he said.