prologue.

From the outside looking in Camilla and Aubrey were the perfect couple, they were like a modern day Bonnie and Clyde . She had this aura about her that drew just about anyone in, Aubrey was not that different to Camilla, he was a good guy but fell into the wrong crowd, the absence of a father and a single mother that worked day and night to provide did that to him. Camilla was pretty much raised by her mother, her father was in and out of jail, all he really did for Camilla was send her money and the occasional card for her birthday or Christmas.

As much as it seemed ludicrous for a 19 year old woman to be putting her love life on hold for a 20 year old man that would be incarcerated for nearly 5 years, but Camilla truly believed Aubrey was the one for her.

When Aubrey laid his head to rest for the time in a jail cell. A lot of thoughts were racing through his head, Camilla being one of them. After Aubrey went to jail, their relationship broke down...mostly down to Aubrey. It was a combination of being stressed and not having the power to control or know everything that was going on, on the 'outside' that made him begin to act differently towards her. Camilla was willing to wait for him but how he behaved during the first year they continued to date despite him being in jail had completely turned her off of being in a relationship with him at all.

Aubrey had bigger issues to worry about though, he needed to find out who caused him to waste 4 years of his life in here because it most definitely wasn't him. He wasn't looking to spend more time in jail, but revenge was playing on his mind...

And when he finds out who, will he be able to go through with his elaborate plan?

-
Copyright:

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted in whole or parts in any manner, without the consent of the copyright holder and any infringement of this is a violation to copyright and action may be taken against such as court, penalties of more than $100,000 (£62,441.46) could be faced for each infringed work.