AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys.. i hope you enjoyed this story.. I would request you guys to please respect the person who shows you the true feelings of their love. Please dont even try to play with their feelings.

If they are ready to module themselves for the sake of love please either accept or be direct and confident with your answer . Don't fool them or test their feelings.

In this case of lakshya, aashish went so oscillated with her feelings for him. He wasnt in the position to accept the true love. He himself assumed , he doesn't deserve her love. He was expecting a better girl than her. He didnt even consider her love. That ruined her life totally. Yesh, true things won't come true all the time. She had no idea rather than to leave him back.

Guys, who have their feelings for their loved, i request you to confess. It might be positive or negative ending. But at the end of the life you might feel so relief or else it would half kill you. Please, be  ready to accept everything in your life whether its good or bad. Love the person who love you and not the person who don't even look after you. Life is full of surprises and mystery. There must be thrill all the time, if not it might get bored. There is only one life, live as you like. There is no one to stop you. Think positive and spread positive vibe to all. Love everyone and inturn gain more love.

Love you all guys. Thanks for your massive support. Like and share if you guys liked my story.

HEALER FOR HEART....
    THE END...

With love,
Vidhya Ramesh