REALISATION

NOVEMBER 2015,

NOVEMBER 2015,

           Lakshya went so depressed. All she want was, him to be one her side. Gradually her academic went down. Even though she was surrounded with all her friends she found she was alone. She spent all her time by glancing the memories which she collected. She mostly used to hear his voice. that was the only tonic for her enthusiasm. She found it better after hearing his voice. She had only two cal records. More than her playlist ,his voice call was tuned every time. The days went so dragging. 

          She tried to hide herself in college to not been caught in his eyes. But at the same time her eyes searched for his presence. But she could not find him at all.  A couple of weeks passed by. But there were no sign for of him. that made her feel so mystery. She tried to know the answer for her doubt. LENET helped her out. LENET was present all time when ever lakshya wants a help. She never failed to help her at any situation. LENET asked her friends who were the classmates of aashish. They said that she wasn't attending the classes. They also included that he probably dis- continued  his studies. LENET did know how to convey this to her, but she had no other go of telling the truth. She was so worried that what might be her reaction. Initially, lakshya reacted that her friends were pranking at her but they said that they were true in their words. After realising everything which was conveyed to her was real, lakshya started to cry she didn't know what must be done. She was totally struck in pain. 

            Her minds were totally murmuring that she won't see his face once again.  Lots of thoughts which were surrounding her heads like devils. The more she think about him the more she got was the pain in back. She wasn't in the position to accept the truth which was happening around her. She was left with only his memory.

           At the mid of november , due to natural calamity the exams got postponed.City was collapsed. People went homeless, without food and even had no place to sleep since everything was drowned by the rain. LAKSHYA's heart was hanging in his thoughts. She just wanted to confirm that was he safe in his hometown. So to know that she pinged subha through whatsapp asking whether her friend dheeksha was safe. The reason that she asked about swethw was aashish lived next street to her's in his hometown. So for not mentioning his name she questioned her indirectly. She came to know that everyone were safe and found relief. 

      Her heart kept on pointing her that she  made a mistake. she thought that she had not proposed him She might have reminded with him in his right situation. All she want him to be on her side.  But that wasn't possible at all. He had no idea or feel on her. All the assumptions which were made by her  was all her fault. She felt that she made mistake without thinking that what He might be his reaction on her confession. She badly wanted to reunion. she couldn't find a way. She was struck in- between  her semester exams. Her friends were the only hope for her. The kept on supporting her even in studies as well as in life. Nothing were private between the six girls. 

      Lakshya, thought she was going to miss a good person in her life all because of her wrong assumption. But her love kept on increasing day by day on him. She tried to live with the feel which he gave her. She thanked him daily in her prayers, for making her to feel the term love. She thought that she found it from the right person. He was one of the best person of her life whom she doesn't want to miss in her life. All she want was him come back.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU'R ARE ONLY PERSON WHO MADE ME FEEL MORE THAN JUST SOMEONE. YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY. 

      She never thought of losing him because he was her life. She was waiting for a right time for her prayers to come true.