FIRST HANGOUT

JUNE 2015,

JUNE 2015,

The lesson that lakshya learnt from her life was to accept anything and everything without any hesitation. She believed in her love more strong. At the same time she also trained herself to face any kind of problem in her life.

The days passed on. But the feel and the sorrow that she faced wasn't known by aashish. So they had the pretty good convo. As always he used to share about the girl whom he loved. Without any hesitation lakshya helped him out to sort his problem. Even though it hurted alot on one side, the other side she realised that he was also facing a bad time. So she encouraged him and gave some positive thoughts. But these all her act was totally hated by her friends.

As the days moved, it was only a day for aashish's birthday. On june 22nd of 2015 she was totally excited that there was only one day for his birthday. Their friends were more excited than her. They couldn't imagine what was going to happen.

Each gave suggestion and helped out in what should be weared? What must be the ringtone set? What must be brought for his birthday? How she should react to things? What kind of purse she should take along her? What kind of hairstyle? Since lakshya was fat they asked to wear some loose dress so that her structure wont be seen. They gave were her complete guide.

On 22nd, aashish pinged Lakshya asking whether she was coming out. LAKSHYA pretended that she didnt know his birthday and asked him why. Aashish said as he promised before he will take her out which was mentioned in the dare. Lakshya said there was no need and she added it was for just fun and no need of treat. But aashish said he only like to keep his promise so ordered her to join him. Lakshya was so happy that his boy is compelling her to come out. She said yesh with full joy. She was so excited for the other day.

Lakshya's mother guaranteed permission and asked her to be in home within one hour. She was at cloud nine. Lakshya have hanged out with her friends but that was the first time she was going to hangout with the person who made her feel more different from other guys whom she met. It was also the first time for her to go out with only one person. She kept on dreaming what might happen on 23rd with more expectation. She couldn't bring her to the neutral state because she already settled at the excited state.

But till then aashish didnt know that lakshya knows his birthday which was gonna fall on 23rd. He also thought it maybe a suprise for her. Lakshya called him at 12 am on 23rd with full excitement that she should be his first wish. She continuously called him for more than 7 times but the phone was switched off. She thought why this idiot is doing such thing. She went online and sent a voice note wishing him and scolding him for switching off his phone.

On 23rd morning around 7am he replied to her text by thanking her. He added that he was just curious to know who were all, the persons who would like to wish him at 12. So to know that he switched off his phone. The reply of aashish made lakshya go so crazy. She didn't shout at him because it was his birthday.