GAME BEGINS

SEMESTER ONEAUGUST,2014 DAY

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

SEMESTER ONE
AUGUST,2014 DAY

   Name of the college was GEORGE PATTERSON ENGINEERING COLLEGE which was inside the city where lakshya lived and she took  BACHELOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(B.TECH- IT). As everyone she was so excited to face the first day of her college.  Yeah,that wasn't a warm welcome after the inauguration Function the parents where said to leave and the students were told to move to their respective classes. The hod of each department directed their department students to their respective classes. Lakshya mind whispered that the school was better than college. She was not in the mood to attend her classes at first day itself.

DAY FOUR OF FIRST SEMESTER

She met a new friend with fair skin tone,dense hair named  LAKSHIKA shortly named V'Z. At the beginning lakshya had a impression that lakshika was a attitude girl. After chatting with her lakshya felt that her assumption was wrong. She is so kind and she also have a same taste like her.

AFTER A WEEK  OF FIRST SEMESTER
   On a fine day while they were chatting, they started about the topic love. Swetha one among them shared her first love which didn't extent for more than one year. V'Z shared her first love which was for two years in her high school. Lakshya was admired by her ONE SIDED LOVE STORY. She then had a curiosity to love a guy with full hearted.  But at the same time she has not met anyone in her lifetime. The words of her friend made her to get into a relationship. Thus the first month of her college life was spent well.