MUTUAL FRIEND

APRIL 2015,

APRIL 2015,

Lakshya came to know all about swetha which was shared by aashish. Her college,her nick name, everything about her. She doesn't even want a gap between them.

Lenet was one of a best girl in their gang. She helped out lakshya in sorting her problem. Lenet came to know that her school friend Subha was one of the close friend to swetha. Subha and swetha were of same class and same gang , similar as lakshya and lenet. So she thought that it would be easy for lakshya to know whether swetha also liked AASHISH.

Lenet introduced subha. Lakshya hesitated to ask about swetha at the first chat itself. She even thought that was not the right manner of using a person to know about the stuffs of other one.  Lakshya started to trust subha alot.

One fine day, lakshya started to share about aashish to her. Subha had already known  about him. Swetha used to share about him to her, she said.

Lakshya directly asked without twisting that swetha liked aashish. Subha's reply shocked lakshya. She said swetha wont even treat him like that. She always used to chat with him for time-pass. She also added that swetha wont even consider him for the god sake. She said that swetha would remain as a friend till end and nothing more than that.

Her mind stroke with a quote GOD HAVE BETTER PLANS.  She felt so happy that the LIFE HAS SECOND CHANCE.  She was completely moved and pleased after .
Lakshya settled her mind that  EVERYTHING IS FOR GOOD SAKE.

she knows the truth of swetha that she won't accept his love. She thought of conveying it to aashish. She felt herself selfish at that point of time. She didnt want to see her boy to get hurt. So she thought of revealing the truth behind swetha. She felt that, swetha was just playing with the feelings of aashish which may become worse at the end when he come to realise the truth. She didnt want to see him in that state. So to make the things bit clear she thought of sharing the truth to him.

She said that there was no use of confessing to swetha, who didnt even respect him. She tried her best to make aashish to realise the truth but he didnt even believe in any of her words. .He thought that she was lying to him. Because he asked for her friend name who said these stuffs about swetha. But lakshya didnt open her mouth to safeguard subha. So he felt so suspicious that why was she acting in such a way. He felt everything was a plan to stop him from loving her. But that made him more curious and made him to love swetha more than the present. He strongly believed that swetha wont leave him back at any situation. He wished her presence by his side all the time.

Lakshya thought not to involve subha in this because she promised her  that she wont share anything about swetha to anyone. On the other hand, she want him to realize the truth. But he wasn't in the position to accept it. Everything went opposite to what she guessed.