THE END

December 2016,

December 2016,

I think its time to let you go.
Its so hard to do,
Because some part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life.
So this is me letting go of you and
Doing what
I should have done months ago saying goodbye.

She made a conclusion to stop loving him. Even though it was so though for her to fight against. The only thing is that she should concentrate on some other things apart from him. She heart fully wished him to have a wonderful life without her presence. She wished him all the wealth and health to cherish him. She came to the point that, no more in future she want to get hurt by him again. She got hurt more than anyone else. She spent up to two under half year to take him realise her love. But sure no one would deserve this kind of love from any girl.

As it was stated that first love wont come true in everyone's life, became a best example of lakshya's life. Even though she had all in her life, she couldn't deserve a true love from her loved one. The karma played a vital role in her life. Love gave her only pain and inturn she gained  more memories from that. She experienced a lot from a single guy whom she loved. She dont guess that thereafter she could love anyone with the same feel and thoughts. Her only thing was to more on from his thought and feel which annoyed him alot. As lenet used to say "first love neither created on a right person nor had a happy endings".

She accepted everything and stopped annoying him. She quit from her love. She quoted that " I TOO HAD A LOVE STORY". She was ready to bet anyone that no one can replace her love for him.

The scary thing is that you just came into my life as a stranger
And left as a stranger.

Today's generation doesn't respect the true feel or love for a person. They make everything as a fun and time pass of their life. Her life is one of the best example of it. Till the end he didnt feel a little for her love. But at the same time he never had an idea that a girl went so crazy for him till her end.She failed from her side and led her life happily with her memories which she gathered.