CHAT AFTER HEART BREAK

FEBRUARY 2015,

FEBRUARY 2015,

After few hours of realisation she returned home and tuned her playlist to some enthusiast songs which never missed her to cheer up at any situation. She switched on her phone .

She texted aashish that this girl suits you alot. She is soo cute. You guys make a best pair. And she added a question that what was her name. Aashish replied that her name was swetha .

Suddenly lakshya thought she have already seen this name some where. She went to aashish and her convo in facebook and started searching this name. Finally she found this name in the screenshot when Aashish tried to prove that he had no idea  when her birthday falls. ( Refer EXPECTATION FAILS CHAPTER )

Then she came to know that swetha's birthday falls on 20th of October. Lakshya replied that they both were good pair once again. Aashish replied with a blushing smiley and said he hasn't confessed yet. Lakshya asked why and what was the reason. Aashish said already he tried to confess her during school days but she didn't take it as serious and they remained as best friends.

Aashish with more curious asked whether lakshya was into some guy. He added to say about her first love or crush. Because AASHISH like to hear love stories. Lakshya replied that she had a feeling towards a guy. She also said that guy will be her first and last love of her life.

Aashish asked who was that lucky guy. Lakshya said he will come know after confessing her feeling to him. Aashish said to sent his picture. Lakshya was at the critical position. She dont want to sent aashish picture to him,because he might mistook and stop talking with her.so she asked what to do be done to friends. Her school friend helped her out. They know all the stories of her. Raghav helped her by asking to sent his pic to him. She thanked him in turn.

Lakshya sent his picture to aashish. Aashish reacted in such a way that the guy looked good. But lakshya felt sorry for her wrong act. That was the first time she was bluffing him. She wanted to shout like an idiot that she like aashish alot. But that wasn't possible so she again started to cry. She felt guilty for sending his friends picture in place of crush. Her heart went so heavy and couldn't control her tears. She was totally moved down. She hated herself at that moment.

Aashish pinged her asking when did they know each other. Lakshya said only from September 2014. Aashish with more curious asked is he from our college, which department is he. Lakshya said no he is from other college and added rakesh was ece department.

Lakshya realised that HEART BREAK IS HARD BUT LOVING SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T LOVE THEM IS MORE HARDER.
But her feelings towards aashish never decreased at all. The more she loved, the more she gained was pain inturn. But aashish never had an idea that lakshya was facing a hard phase of her life. But they both continued to chat as usual but the only thing was lakshya tried to control her feelings which was unstoppable.