BROKEN PIECES

AUGUST 2015,

AUGUST 2015,

Lakshya started to like her life which was completely on her side. She deserved more than what she thought. Everything was on her favour. She felt that she was the luckiest person on the whole universe. She was more confident that she would only  be showered with things which was meant for her in positive sign. She loved her life at the same time she was blessed with good vibes.

The biggest twist popped up in her life. That was the dark day for her which she have ever met in her lifetime. That day she realised that every assumption that she made was wrong. Her heart was broken into pieces. She couldn't accept what was happening around.

At the mid of august 2015, aashish pinged her around 6 pm. He said that he wanted to share an important thing about his life. Lakshya asked what was that. Even though her question was sent to him in that gap for his reply, her mind gave her different answer in different perspectives. But all the answers which her mind popped with was favour for  her. He replied that he was going to confess his feeling to a girl whom he loved . Lakshya was like "omg is this happening to me", she couldn't control her hype her heart fluttered and was overwhelmed with love and she asked to whom was he going to confess his feel to know what would be his reply.

Aashish replied to her text after 10 minutes and said he was going to confess swetha for the second time. After seeing that text from him she read more than 20 times, because she didn't even know what to reply. She was in a different mood. But after that 10 minutes she couldn't accept the reality. Aashish kept on texting lakshya for asking suggestions on his proposal. She kept his chat open and read all his text but wasn't in the position to reply. She had no idea on what was happening.

Suddenly, she got  remained about what did subha said to her. She gained  hope that swetha won't accept his love even though he confess his feeling to her.

She  added that EVERY SMALL THING THAT WE FACE TODAY,WILL BE MORE HELPFUL  FOR US TO CROSS THOSE HURDLES IN FUTURE. 

She went online to reply for his text. He asked whether everything was ok. She said yesh and she didn't want her loved one to get hurted from the other girl. So she had no other go, so she said everything thing which was said by subha. Those text of lakshya made him move crazy. He was like "please don't do this to me", he also added he trust lakshya alot. He said those text were like needles which was striking his heart. He asked her only for a positive suggestions and confidentially said  that he believe more in his love. He was so excited that he was going to get into a relationship with the girl who was his first love.

Lakshya without leaving him behind said everything which she acted towards him was mask. She said aashish was a time-pass to her. He lost his temp and started to shout at her. He said that he was pleased to talk to her in a sarcastic way and said bye. He also added that he didnt expect those kind of reply for her.

Without knowing what should be done further she finally sent a sorry text if she had hurted him alot. And also said she won't get involved in his love affair any more. After a couple of hours later he replied that he was sorry for his act and apologized for crossing his limits.

Lakshya asked whether he had confessed her. He said that he wasn't. He again asked her for an idea. Lakshya mind murdered that even though knowing all the truth about her, why was he acting such kind. She said, that she had no idea because she had no experience in that. Aashish laughed and remained her about the guy in the picture whom she had feelings for. Lakshya said that was for joke and explained that she lied to him. Aashish with a weird smiley asked her whether it was true. She promised him that she wasnt lying then. Lakshya felt relief that she made him clear about her act a long time go. On the other side no words were said instead of tears.

Their chat extended till 1 am at night. That was their first time to chat so late at night. She felt sleepy and depressed. But waited for his text to get replied by her. Around 1 am he said that he was going to confess his feeling to her and said that he will let her know what was her opinion to his confession and asked lakshya to go to bed.

With more confusion she went to bed. She didnt know what was going to happen. She didnt even had an idea what could be her reply. As he was so confident in his love she thought that they were gonna get commited. With lots of thought she couldn't get her sleep.

Next day , she asked him what was her reply and acted fake with a smile. He said that he was broken into pieces like a glass. He said his angle didn't accept him. Swetha hurted him alot through her text. As Aashish was soft hearted he couldn't bear his failure. So he said that he was going to uninstall whatsapp within few minutes. He added that he don't even what to chat to anyone.Lakshya didn't know how to react to both the things which he conveyed.

She asked for the reason on his deactivation . He said he waited only to text lakshya to convey what happened the other day as he promised  her. He left whatsapp by saying a goodbye to her and asked to take care of her health.

Lakshya just wanted to shout by saying I WILL TREAT YOU BETTER THAN SHE CAN.
She was like any boy like aashish could deserves a better girl than swetha. She thought of lending her hand if there was  atleast a single sign from him. Her thoughts and assumptions were ruined and came to an end within few seconds.