EXPECTATIONS FAILS

OCTOBER 2014,    As soon as she was connected to internet she quickly went to fb to check whether there was any text from aashish

OCTOBER 2014,
    As soon as she was connected to internet she quickly went to fb to check whether there was any text from aashish.  She suddenly saw aashish online.

Lakshya asked how was he. He asked her   that why was she asking those questions as if they don't see each other in college.

At the same time her mind whispered that "why this guy is over doing. Is he trying to avoid me. He is not even answering my question properly. "

He asked her about the exams how she doing. She said yesh good and asked in turn. He smiled instead and said wasn't attending his exams.

They chatted daily but the chat was till formal by asking questions and getting an answer for it. Lakshya didnt liked to chat that way because she used to get mingle easily but he wasnt. The days passed.

OCTOBER 19TH 2014

It was lakshya's birthday her friends made her so happy by giving her suprise in canteen which she didnt expect at all. That was the first birthday for her after entering into the college.

She expected alot to get a birthday wishe from Aashish but he didn't turn up that day. After celebration she went home her school friends surprised her again. She was just enjoying her birthday, due to those sweet memories she went to bed and didn't think of him. But her EXPECTATIONS FAILED on that day.

OCTOBER 20 2014,
   It was colourful festival time. All were enjoying with the color of lights. Lakshya went fb to wish her fellow mate after celebration. She suddenly got a text from aashish. He wished her on behalf of the festive time. She replied so wage and said that she waited for his wish on her birthday. He said that he didn't had any idea about her birthday and even didn't get notified by the fb and sent few screenshots for clarifying his side.

Lakshya went through the screenshot. She   noticed a  birthday notification on October 20th  that to SWETHA SURESH.

Aashish wished her the belated wishes and she apologized for her reaction. He said that he was in his hometown for celebration and he also added that he broken his leg while celebration.

  Their chat made her feel so low. She prayed to god for his fast recovery.
At the same time her love for him got increased day by day without her knowledge. Her mind recorded each and every text which stayed behind with her as a memory. She loved chatting with him.