REAL TRANSFORMATION

Mid of march 2016,

Lakshya under went a massive workout. She started reducing her fats. But she made it clear it must not been know to him. AASHISH said he moved from swetha  and  he also said that he was brutally betrayed by her. She played around with him. He realised that whatever lakshya said him was all right. He realised his mistake. He felt bad for showing much affection to a girl who didn't even look at him. He thought that he wasted his time. Lakshya consoled him ,she knew that it might happen one day.

On the other side she was happy that he came to know about her true nature. The only girl aashish used to talk was lakshya.

On march 23rd 2016, she tried to propose him again. She didn't thought how low was he. He was in the state of hating love. But she had no idea how he would feel. She thought everything was set right in her path. She well know that she might get rejected for the second time. Even though she couldn't control her feel. It just flourished and overwhelmed. On that day aashish asked about her girl of their same college of cse department.

He asked whether she know about her. Lakshya was clueless and answered no. She asked him what was the reason for knowing about that girl. He replied that he would wish to live his life with that girl and also added that she wad apt for him. He started to describe about her outlook. Lakshya went to a bad extreme. The emotion of both anger and cry burst out together. Her heart slowly realized that there wasn't a small gap in his heart for her. She was totally pissed off.

To make that situation more clear she asked him a request. She asked him to say a direct no to her. She was so confused by his act and talk. So to make her decision more strong she asked for a direct no for her love. He asked reason she said just to say no for her love. He without any convincing said no and changed the topic immediately. Lakshya didn't expect that he would react in that way. She thought he might not say anything which hurts her. But all went wrong. She hated to talk and chat with him. She literally found her gulfi missing. She found an another person instead of his presence. She hated each and every day and moment after the loss of him.

She even more hated calling him gulfi. She came to an assumption that his boy was lost and he wont come back either. She stopped calling him like that from that day.

The more you love, the more it hurts.

Even though she didnt chat with him all see could see his last seen, dp and status. On a fine day at the end of march his last seen or dp or status wasn't seen by her. She didnt know what to do. Her only time pass was that. Because she couldn't hate him at all Even though she tried her best to come our of him. She went terrace to get some fresh air. Her mind fluttered for the reason why wasn't he talking. To make her queries more clear she called him.

The call was accepted and it was automatically started to record. She asked why his last seen or dp or status aren't seen by her. Initially he said he made it privacy then accepted that he deleted all the girls number including hers. He added that he hated chatting with girls and love to spent his time only with boys. He indirectly pin pointed out not to call or disturb him again. He said that he was about talk to her in college for not to follow him, text him and not to get into his way. He literally warned her. Lakshya cane to a confirmation that she wasn't speaking to the guy whom she loved. Instead it was a different guy. She even though tried to control her temper and said she was reducing her weight for the sake of love. But he said that it was full of waste of time and said her to remain what she looks like. The talk went for nearly 45 mins. He tried several ways to hang up the call. She understood what was he telling about.

Stop loving me and find other guy were the words literally he said. She couldn't bare the pain of those words which was harshly been said. She hated that second the most in her life. She had no idea for what he was acting in such a way. She apologized several time if she had been so annoying to him. She controlled her cry and smiled instead. She said it would be the last time call from her side . She finally added that she won't change for anything and won't stop loving him and hanged up the phone.

You will never know the power of yourself until someone hurts you badly.