LOVE TRIANGLE

FEBRUARY 2015,

FEBRUARY 2015,

The month was heading towards the Valentine's day. Lakshya's Friend said her to confirm that AASHISH really like her. Because they know the pain of love failure and heart breaks. They also know that, those pains cant be bearable. Only reason they said her to confirm was, they all know that lakshya was completely into him. If incase it was a negative answer from his side they could stop her to control her feelings. So they suggested her to know what he was thinking about her.

After finishing college,lakshya rushed home. She was double minded and was in a confused state that what he would answer. She thought everything was so clear and positive for her side. But till then she dont know what he thinks of her. Lakshya went online and pinged him.

Normal conversation extended for a while.Lakshya was so confused to ask him. So planned of playing truth or dare. She believed in her love that she will get a positive answer.

She texted him that to make the convo a bit interesting, whether he had any feeling towards a girl.

Lakshya was bit nervous.She waited for his reply. She was soo curious what he might reply. She kept opened his chat and started to stare for a reply. Her phone vibrated with other text from her friends , but she didnt replied those text even. Suddenly it showed aashish typing... Her heart beat went so fast she was so eager what he might sent her as a reply.

AASHISH: I THINK SO..

Lakshya was literally jumping .With more and more curiosity she replied to him. She didnt show of her felling to him. She pretended to be normal and neutral.

LAKSHYA: REALLY?? WITH WHOM?

Her mind whispered that he was gonna say her name. And they both are going to get commited and so on.

AASHISH: WAIT.. I WILL SENT HER PICTURE..
LAKSHYA: IM SO AWAITED..

She thought that he was going to sent her​ picture and gonna make a cute proposal. "Aashish has sent a picture" the notification popped. With a fluttering heart she opened his chat.

AASHISH: (PICTURE) IS SHE GOOD?
LAKSHYA: WAIT THE PICTURE IS LOADING.

But before loading the picture she predicted that the girl whom he sent wasn't her. She found from the blur image before loading. She didnt lose her hope and waited for the picture to get downloaded.

The picture which he sent wasn't her. It was another girl. She haven't seen that girls face in her college. Lakshya started to cry. She couldn't take what was happening. She replied to her friends who were more eager to know his answer. They all went in shock and asked for her picture. They compared the girl with lakshya. The girl in the picture was wearing a red half-saree, untighted hair, kajal in her eyes, darker eye brows, lean in structure, cute in smile. LAKSHYA frankly accepted that the girl in the picture was prefect than her. Lakshya lacked behind many things from that girl.

Her mind also whispered that aashish and that girl make a good match, because both where lean in structure and both had a cute smile. But seeing those stuffs her heart pained alot. She couldn't bear it.

She switched off her phone and went terrace and cried alot. She was not in the position to take the truth.

For the first time she felt what was heart breaks. It was her first time to face a failure. She completely went so low from his reply.
EXPECTATIONS FAILS.. THE MORE YOU EXPECT THE GREATER WILL BE THE PAIN.