Chapter 6: Apologies

Start from the beginning

     "Hmmm.... Okay. But we'll check first if my parents are at home or not, is that okay?" Sehun stated the condition.

     "Oh sure. For you, bestfriend." And he beamed his smile again.

     "Thanks." And he returned the smile.

     They checked it out and as expected (but different from what Sehun hoped), there's no presence of the Oh couple. Sehun opted to get changed and to leave his things. He just brought his cellphone with him and they're off to the Kim's residence.

     They arrived after few minutes of walking. They were greeted by Mrs. Kim Hyorin who's about to leave for grocery shopping together with Mr. Kim Jaejoong and Kai's twelve year-old brother, Ryeowook. Kai's parents and brother gave him the consent and bade goodbye to him. Mrs. Kim separated from her son with a light cheek to cheek kiss and drove away.

     "Hyung? I'm home." The younger Kim called out after closing the door. He expected for an answer as what his brother usually does but there's none.

     "Let's go upstairs. I guess, he's not that okay." Kai spoke in a low volume. They went to Suho's room and Kai knocked. Receiving no answer, he came in alone.

     "Hey." Suho said after he noticed his brother.

     "What's up? Still feeling ill?" Kai walked to the windows and spread out the blue curtains.

     "Nah. I'm just tired." He answered, shuffling in his bed.

     "You sure?"

     "Yes."

     "Fine. By the way, I've brought company." Kai said as he inched forward to his hyung.

     "Huh?" Joonmyeon uttered curiously and then someone came in.

     "Hyung..." The one who entered spoke. The older blinked and blinked quickly. He was in utter shock.

     "S-S-S-S-Sehun-ah? Y-y-you're here..." He stuttered with teary eyes. Not knowing what to do, he just hid under his blue blanket. A low sob was then heard, making Kai roll his eyes to his brother's childishness.

     Sehun came closer and sat down on the edge of the bed. He touched him and the figure ceased from slightly shaking. Sehun was set to a blue mood and prepared to speak.

     "Hyung, I don't know what came into my mind that I did that to you. I'm so sorry, I didn't totally mean to. It's just that...phew...that boy. Hyung, I don't want to lose a friend and a brother. Hyung, I'm sorry."

     The blanket flew away and a pouting boy can be seen sitting on cross-legs on his own bed. "Really? I'm also so sorry, Sehun-ah. Maybe I'm just irritated when I found out that you received your karma since you didn't listen to me. You know that I'm just worried about you, don't you? I've tried to avoid that and I constantly warned you about the things that might happen, right?" Suho sounded sincerely apologetic. Sehun nodded together with a smile with no teeth shown. Sehun spread out his arms and they remained into a hug for some time.

     "Aah... Cheeseballs." The sexy-bronze-skinned complained as if what he saw was some scene worth puking. The two then pulled away.

     "Spoiler! You spoiled the moment!" Suho reacted and Kai just rolled his eyes.

     "Well, anyhow hyung, are we good?" Sehun asked with raised eyebrows.

     "Hmmm....." Suho expressed his hesitation.

     "Don't worry. I'll apologize to that boy."

     "Promise me that." And it made the younger nod.