Chapter 33

"So." Josh started. I looked at him.

"You and Joe." Josh said.

"Yes, me and Joe. Joe is the best thing that happened to me after, after." I swallowed. I think Josh got what I meant.

"Isn't it too soon?" Josh asked. I rolled my eyes. If me and Joe were too soon then me and Josh were obviously far too soon.

"You know, I never thought I would love someone again but I love Joe. He's better than you Josh. He's not a lying and manipulative son of a bitch." I spat at Josh.

"The guy is older than you Riley, how much older is he?" Josh asked with a stupid grin on his face. I was starting to hate Josh. I mean, I didn't hate him before. I just disliked him, but he was such a, a.. pain in the ass right now.

"Why do you even care?" I snapped. Josh just grinned.

"All my boyfriends were older than me. You were older than me." I continued. Josh started to frown.

"You know, dating you, even it was for such a short period, was a big mistake." I said and glared at Josh.

The next thing I know, Josh's lips are on mine. Kissing me furiously. I tried to pull away, but it didn't work. Josh had definitely worked out. He was stronger than me now, previously he wasn't.

I started to slap him, but he didn't let go of me. I heard footsteps and started to wave with my arms. I didn't know what to do else.

Josh was ripped of me and a very, very angry Theo was standing there. Thank god it wasn't Joe.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Theo hissed. Josh had this stupid smirk on his face, I wanted to punch him in the face, hit him in the balls, anything.

Before I could make a move, Theo punched Josh in the face. It was hard and I started to laugh. Yes, that's what I wanted to do! But Theo was even better because he could hit harder.

"I think you should leave." Theo said darkly. Josh looked at me, grinned proudly and left. What the actual fuck?
"Are you okay?" Theo asked worried, I nodded. Why wouldn't I be okay, it was just a kiss. A kiss that didn't mean anything to me.

"Now, let's go. Swim or something." Theo said and swung his arm over my shoulder. He brought me to the others. I started to laugh because Joe looked really uncomfortable.

"You know, Joe has a Audi R8." I said smirking. My three cousins turned to Joe and started to talk to him, excited.

See, cars always save someone.

I sat down on the grass. Enjoying the warmth. I had missed this, I had missed New Zealand. I was still happy I went to England, but I was also happy to be back for a while.

"You okay?" Someone beside me asked. I opened my eyes and looked who was talking to me.

"Hey Angie, I've missed you. It's still a shame your brother is an asshole." I said casually. Angie groaned.

"What did he do now?" Angie asked. I let out a cold and hard laugh, that wasn't me.

"He kissed me. He's a stupid ass." I said. Angie groaned again.

"Of course he did. When him and Kenzie broke up after, I don't know, ten days, all Josh could talk about was you. How you kissed him, how you hugged him, how you saw him as a rock. It was so annoying. He said that he was looking for a way to get you back. Why the hell would he say that? He knew he didn't have a chance with you anymore."

I smirked. Josh was so stupid. Angie and I talked about life here, I told her about England, about Joe, about Zoe, about Alfie, about school, about Michael and his band mates, about my new friends. I still had missed her.

"I'm so jealous of you." Angie said.

"Don't be. Your life here is perfect. You've nothing to be jealous of. This was just for the best." I told her.

"I have missed you. I just wished I could come with you to England, not that that would make sense." Angie said. That was right, Angie was older than me. She was with Mason.

"I think that Mason would miss you terribly." I said and giggled. Angie looked at me before we both bursted out in laughter. Giggling wasn't in my dictionary.

"Why are you girls laughing?" Mason asked as he wrapped an arm around Angie. Angie looked at me before we started to laugh even harder.

"You know, this is not even funny anymore." Mason said frowning. Caden, Theo and Joe joined us, looking weirdly at us.

"Why are you laughing?" Theo asked. I couldn't say anything.

"Mase, would you miss me if I went to England?" Angie asked with an innocent voice.

"No, I wouldn't miss you." Mason said and Angie's face fell. I couldn't believe that Mason was so tactless.

"Because I would come with you. I'll be everywhere you are." Mason said and kissed Angie deeply. Caden coughed.

"Ahem." Mason pulled away and Angie blushed. I smiled at her and wiggled my eyebrows. She blushed even more.

"Now, let's swim or something." Theo said again. I shook my head. I didn't want to swim. I wanted to tan a little. I needed some color before I went back to cold England.

"Well, I'm going to swim." Theo said and ran away. Mason, Caden and Joe hot on his heels. I took my dress off and laid down.

"You're going to tan too?" Angie asked. I nodded. Angie pulled her phone out and put some music on. She knew exactly what kind of music I liked. I smiled when I heard the familiar chords of my favourite song.

"You know me too well." I said grinning. Angie just hummed and sang along with the music. Angie had a good voice, but she wouldn't believe me. I always told her that one day I would give her up for the X-Factor or something.

I never did because I wanted her to do it herself. I wasn't going to push her or something. That wouldn't be nice. I sung too, but my voice was bad. I wasn't really the one for singing. I was more of, I don't know. Just not singing.

After what felt like hours, I felt something wet drip on me. I opened my eyes and saw Joe grinning like a madman.

"Don't you dare." I threatened. Of course, it didn't matter at all. Joe picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He ran towards the water and jumped in with me. I screeched when I felt how cold the water was.

"Joseph Sugg, you're going to pay for this!" I shouted. Joe just laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Well, that was fun. Your cousins are really cool people." Joe said after a very exhausting day.

"I know, they're my family." I said cheekily. Joe laughed.

"Only you, huh." Joe said and I grinned.

"Sweet dreams." Joe said when he saw my eyes drop.

I kissed his cheek before I fell asleep. Thinking of the day. It was perfect.

A/N
Soooo, I didn't actually write this so I don't think I should be doing the Authors Note but anywho.. Here's chapter 33.
This was written by the lovely @YouKnowMeAsThatGirl who also writes a Joe fic. We are guest writing each others books so I am writing the next chapter of her very popular fanfic, Choices. If you haven't already, give Choices a read :)
As always, don't forget to vote and comment!
For now, I love you all!! xx