Chapter Sixteen

Sarah’s POV

“Niall, thank you for an amazing night.” I said over the phone. I was standing in Liam’s kitchen making a cup of tea.

“Please Sarah; spare me the details of the barley overage sex that went on last night.”Liam cringed, as he heard the end of my conversation.

“We didn’t even do anything! Why does everyone assume I’m going to do something reckless when an opportunity arises?”, I asked him, what had Louis told them about me?

"Well, Niall is pretty good at getting what he wants. It must be the Irish charm" he mocked.

"Whatever. On another note, as of tomorrow night, you will have your house all to yourself again." Liam scratched the back of his head uncomfortably, "Yeah that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I really don't think moving in with him is a good idea.”

“And why would that be?” I asked. I have no idea why he was thinking this. We would be fine.

“It’s just that drama kind of follows us around, I mean what if someone found out he was living with you, the management hate your relationship as it is..” he began.

“Wait.. the management.. Why? What have I done?” I asked him.

“Nothing , it doesn’t matter. I’ve said too much anyway.” He said as he turned to walk back into his room.

“Liam hold up. Why shouldn’t Niall and I live together? There is no getting out of this; you said too much and now you’re explaining it.” I told him matter-of-factly.

“ Uhhh…Well, they were saying that since 3 out of 5 of us have girlfriends, sales, and the general interest in us has gone down. They don’t expect me and Danielle to break up, or even pretend to, because we have been together for so long, but they want Niall and Louis to both say they are single the next time we do interviews.”

I was too shocked to even say anything. Would Niall actually break up with me? Can’t we just pretend we aren’t together? Just not tweet pictures and stuff? I love him! And there is no way I am living with Liam permanently. I have no idea how Danielle puts up with him sometimes.

“Liam, that’s not fair..” I started

“Sarah I know, none of us like it.. but we have to”

“Niall never said anything about it to me.” I told him

“Yeah well that’s the thing.. “ he scratched the back of his head nervously “Niall doesn’t know yet. I only told you so you wouldn’t think he was actually breaking up with you. If you understand the circular logic. Haha?” he laughed nervously

“But I’m still moving in with him. I don’t care. Management can go fuck themselves.” I said as I turned on my heel and stormed out. I ran across the complex for about 35 seconds before I reached Niall’s door and let myself in with the key he had made.

I walked calmly into his room, well our room, and yelled “get your lazy Irish arse out of bed”

Eventually he had consumed enough cups of coffee and was worth talking to before I said “So management want us to pretend to break up then?”

“Well actually they wanted us to really break up, but I told them that was out of the question; I managed a compromise” He said, shovelling more pieces of toast into his mouth

“But we are still moving in together? Right?” I asked him

“Definitely love! As long as you still want to?” He asked me, raising his eyebrows and putting his extremely large cup of coffee down.