Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Because of all the travelling we are doing, Niall and I are spending about 2 hours alone together most days, not a lot of homework gets done during those times. I know what he wanted, and a part of me wanted to give it to him, but another part of me kept saying no.

 "Niall, no."

"But babe..."

"Niall! I already said, NO!"

"Not that anything I want matters!"

"It does matter, I'm just not ready"

"Whatever then."

"That's fine! Just walk away from me! You don't even realise how much I care"

"If you cared, you would give me what I want."

"You’re making this sound like a Christmas present! Sex is meaningful to some of us! Some of us who aren't in famous bands and go cheating on their girlfriends with some stupid slutty dancers backstage!” that was the last thing I screamed at him before grabbing my books and leaving. I didn’t want to put up with this from him right now. I stormed out of his room and crashed straight into Liam, he was the best listener out of the boys, and he was my best friend, I can tell him everything, so I decided to tell him about my Niall problem. I told him exactly what happened, and exactly what I said. Now that I think about it, I was a total bitch to him, and the whole comment about the dancers, that was pretty out of line, because I know he has never done that before, we discussed all this, both of us have never done it, and he is 18, I understand what he wants. I just realised I was thinking all this with Liam next to me. It felt weird, so I excused myself, and crept back to my own room, which Louis had strategically placed on the opposite side of the bus to Niall, next to his room. I managed to creep into my on room without anyone else except Liam noticing I had been crying. I lay down on my bed and began to think about this situation from Niall’s point of view. I just felt bad that we couldn’t even be open about our relationship, we had to hide it from Louis and Simon, and the management, and I hated that. I fell asleep thinking about Niall, and decided I would talk to him in the morning. I slept uneasily, with scenarios of Louis finding out about our relationship playing over and over in my head.

 I woke early and went to the kitchen to find only Liam awake. “Hey Sarah, how did the whole Niall thing work out?” he asked me. “Well I am currently thinking about being an amazing girlfriend and cooking him breakfast. The way to Niall’s heart is through his stomach, so I’ll see how that goes. And yes I will make enough for the rest of you too.” I said, rolling my eyes at his celebration on getting a free full cooked breakfast. Within half an hour, with some assistance from Liam, we had 6 trays of food sitting on the bench in front of us. Liam took two and went to Louis and Harry’s room, while I managed three and went to Zayn’s room before making my was to Niall’s room, and staring to worry about his reaction. I didn’t need to. Apparently a breakfast as amazing as that is the best apology Niall needed.  I left him to his own devices to shower and what not, and I realised how lucky I was to have him, and all the 1D boys in my life. I decided then that we would tell Louis, and that, considering Niall’s birthday was 3 days away, I could give him the most special present of all.