Chapter Nine

Niall's POV

Oh my God.

Harry will tell Louis. I am so screwed.

Sarah came back into the room with Harry following, him with a smug look on his face, her looking angry. It was an awkward silence in the room, and Sarah was the first to break it "I'm going to go and do my biology essay." she said, leaving the room, "I'll help you" Liam offered, "it's all good, I know what I'm doing" she said with a smile, leaving the room. One by one the rest of the boys all left the room, leaving just me and Louis in the room. There was a giant elephant in the room, and I knew that if anyone walked in the kitchen they would be able to see it. As Harry walked out, Louis turned to me, with the exact smirk on his face the rest of the boys had and said "get her pregnant, and I WILL bash you." I was so confused, how did he find out? He knew, there was no point trying to deny it. "how did you know?" I asked him. "Hmmm. Liam drags us all out at an uncivilized hour, buys us coffee, makes us walk home instead of taking the car, saying that we weren't 'in a hurry', you two are the only ones that stay back. Then we get home and Sarah is wearing one of your jumpers and had a giant hickey on her neck. You two were looking at each other giggling all morning. Put the pieces together mate."? I smiled, thankful that he wasn't angry at me. "But I swear to God if you get her pregnant, you will pay." "noted mate, and I promise, I would never do anything to hurt her." "yeah well, if you did, once again, I will make you pay." and with that, he left. So he didn't really mind about us, which I really appreciated.

Sarah's POV

Niall walked into my room, but I had my headphone in listening to music, I had long given up on my biology essay, and decided to try and start learning the chords for my next music piece. I kind of needed Niall's help with it. He must have read my mind, because I was just about to go and find him. He lay down on my bed and put his arms around me. I loved this; just laying here with him. I loved the intimacy that we have together. He really is the most amazing boyfriend ever. I opened my mouth to speak, but before I had a chance to say anything he kissed me. It wasn't like earlier, when his kiss was hungry and lustful, this time he kissed me so softly, like I was made from glass, he kissed me so softly I swear I imagined it. I pulled away, once again to speak, but he beat me to it. "I love you Sarah" he told me, looking straight into my eyes. "I love you too Niall" I said, and when I said I I really meant it. "you really are the most amazing girl ever, you do know that right?" he said to me, "why are you being so soppy Nialler" I asked him, smiling and playfully nudging him in the ribs, "nothing, I just..." it was my turn to interrupt, "I love you too, and you are the best boyfriend I have ever had. You really are." then he kissed me again. "seeing as I am an amazing boyfriend and all that jazz, I have organized for us to go on our first date tonight." he told me proudly "and I picked a really quiet place, so there won't be any screaming fans. I really want this to be perfect for us." he told me. "okay then, where are we going Prince Charming?" I asked him. "it's a surprise." he told me, winking, "but I need to know what to wear!" I told him. "well I'll pick our your clothes for you." he said, as he began rummaging through my stuff as he pulled out a pair of skinny leg jeans, vans and my favorite shirt Louis had bought me from Topshop for my birthday. "stay here" he told me as he left the room. He was gone for about 10 minutes, which gave me enough time to get dressed, brush my hair out and just as I went to put my foundation on, he walked in and took if of me. "none of that." he said, taking it off me. I pulled out my mascara and told him I wasn't going anywhere without it on. He walked into the bathroom where I was finishing the little makeup I was allowed to wear. He put his arms around my waist and kissed me on the cheek. I wished I could hold onto that moment forever, he was so sweet and gentle, while still loving and caring. As if he read my thoughts, he pulled out his phone and took a photo of this moment and set it as his twitter picture. "Alright babe, time to go." he said before taking my hand and leading me out to say goodbye to the boys. We got into the car and I was cold already, "Babe, I just need to go grab a jumper," I told him, "And here is one I prepared earlier" He said, throwing my favourite of his hoodies at me. He whispered something to Jack, the driver, and after about 15 minutes drive, we pulled up outside this movie theater, something that was so typical of Niall. I loved it.