26 : The Store

En başından başla

Me: So what're you gonna do?

Skylar: I dont know man. I really dont. That shit really broke my heart. Guess its time to go cold again.

Jayden: Better to go cold then to get your heartbroken again. I would know.

Before the T3 were ruthless, we were nice and not always hoes. Well Jayden and Skylar wasnt, I liked sleeping around and not worrying about girls cheating and lying on me. Jayden had a girlfriend who did her wrong and I mean hella wrong. She had Jayden looking stupid , and Jayden didn't even know.

Skylar: Yeah Im still sorry about that.

Jayden: Its okay. It was a long time ago and plus I got Jayda now.

Skylar: True.

She sighed and put her head on her wrist.

Skylar: What should I do?

Jayden: My opinion might make her hate you so I'll keep it to myself.

Skylar shook her head and laughed a bit.

Me: Ask the girls. Im pretty sure they'll think of something.

Skylar: True, but whose the smartest in this kinda stuff?

Jayden: I dunno.

Me: I wouldn't say Ariyanah. Her advice sucks ass.

Skylar laughed along with Jayden.

Jayden: So that leaves Jayda and Anna.

Skylar: How about I ask em both and go with the better advice.

Me: Yeah that sounds good.

Jayden: Just try not to think about it right now and dont talk to Danielle yet she needs to know what she did was wrong.

Skylar: I mean I would've forgiven her just like that if I knew that she didn't have feelings for her ex.

Me: Are you sure she does.

Skylar: Im deadass. I was sitting behind them in the movie theater and I heard the ex say maybe you should come back to me and Danielle didn't answer, it was like she was thinking about it or something. I mean yeah I know I ignored her for the past few days but its not like I meant to. I ignored everyone without meaning to. Shit my mom thought I was dead. I just feel like she doesn't love me like she used to and that really hurts. I mean it hurts just to think that.

Jayden nodded her head understanding what she was going through while I on the other hand could only imagine what she was going through.

Jayden: Yeah.

I looked at the time and began to gather the papers.

Me: Lets call it a day for today.

Skylar: Its only 4:29.

Me: I know but I gotta go get Rosa. She stayed after and her school is a little over 30 minutes away. I got a bruise on my stomach from when I forgot her and she had to walk home in the rain. Never again.

They began to laugh and gather up their edited orders.

Skylar: She got a manly punch huh?

Me: Yes. I don't know who hits harder, Rosalia or Jayda.

Jayden: Shit its probably a tie.

We all laughed and grabbed our stuff.

Skylar: Thank God neither of em hit me.

Jayden: Give it time.

Skylar: And I'm dreading that day.

We began to walk out the store and I locked the doors behind us.

Skylar: Okay I want everybody at the store tomorrow around noon to 1. We're going to finish going through these orders and we're restocking tomorrow. Got it?

Jayden & I: Yeah.

Skylar: Aight see yall later.

We all said our see ya laters and got in our cars. I sped off and turned left as they turned right.

- - - -
Chapter 26

This took hella days and idek why lol.

Questions Below ;

1. Will Skylar ever forgive Danielle?

2. Should they get back together or should another character come along and Skylar like her?

3. Whose advice will be better?

4. What did you get for Christmas?

Merry Christmas guys and 15 plus comments for another chappie.