threatened

Careens pov

I woke to kayla crying so I got up to get her having a baby can sure be tiring with all the crying and holding and feeding but they are sure cute when they aren't doing that I walked into her room jimin was still asleep he says kayla's crying sometimes makes him fall asleep in class but this is his last year in school so he just needs to hang in there i get to kayla's room and pick her up her rooms decorated in blue I didn't want to use pink since pink is such a common girl color and its disgusting color I sat down and feed her soon jimin came in "good morning you two how are you" he said "good just giving her breakfast " I said "i could use some breakfast too" he then bit on my ear which made me jump a little "jimin kayla's right here" I said a little irritated "I know its just your so sexy when you feed her" he said I scrunched up my eyebrows and looked at him he then smiled then left but stopped and said "oh and my parents are gonna watch kayla for the weekend and make sure you pack some clothes tonight love ya" he said but before I could speak he left after kayla went back to sleeping headed downstairs to make breakfast when I was through jimin came down "wow I think I like this breakfast better" he said I chuckled and we sat down and ate after he left and I was cleaning up soon I heard a knock at the door it was jungkook "shouldn't you be in school" I asked "yea but I thought that since I haven't seen kayla since the hospital I thought why not come and spend the day with her and her beautiful mom I blushed but looked away "ok well she's upstairs asleep you want something to eat" he nodded and I gave him the leftover breakfast after he ate we began talking about future plans and what we're gonna do for kayla "so you got any plans today" he asked I shook my head "well you do know go get ready" he said im getting pretty irritated with both of them making decisions I then went upstairs and got ready and then got kayla ready we then came down stairs and jungkook was waiting outside I came out and locked the door and went to strap kayla's car seat in an we were off "so where we going" I asked "ts a surprise" he said I remember he said that on our first date aaaw~ why am I thinking about that im with jimin now not him jimin he then pulled up to a restaurant it was where our first date was we got out and jungkook got kayla out and we walked in while the valet parked his car "ah hello Mr.jeon lovely to see you and your lady here again" the waiter said bowing "wait we are not-" but jungkook cut me off "thank you she is a wonderful lady" he said "and who is this little lady in the carrier" he asked "that's uh her sister's baby she's just babysitting her for the day" he said the waiter shrugged and led us to a table "I will be back to take your orders an drinks" he said then left soon jungkook put kayla down and held her "are you sure want to hold cause it doesn't matter to me if you don't" i said "nah I got her plus I want to hold her she's so cute and chunckie" he said pinching her cheeks lightly which caused her to giggle a little "are you two ready to order or do you need more time" the waiter asked "no we're ready we'll have black bean noddles with dumblings two bowls of rice lobster and for the drinks hot green tea and for dessert rice cakes" jungkook said the waiter bowed then left "you must have ordered a lot since you were talking for so long" i said "yea well only the best for you oh are you doing anything this weekend" he asked "no wait yea jimin said he was taking me somewhere but he won't tell me" i said i looked at jungkook his head was down "i'm sorry if i knew earlier then-" "no its ok i understand you two need time together are you guys taking her with you" he asked "no his parents are gonna watch her" i said "why don't i do it i'm not doing anything and this will be a great time for me to spend time with her since she is still my daughter" he said looking happy "i don't know what would your dad say to you having a baby in your house" "don't worry i'll just make sure he doesn't see her pleeeeeeease" he said doing the cuties puppy face ever "fine but its just for the weekend" i said he said yes really loud which caused some heads to turn our way i laughed at him soon the waiter came with our food and when i say i couldn't eat i mean it i was stuffed he then payed and we left for our car and drove off "thanks for the meal it was good" i said "yea since you kept trying to still my food" we laughed "what i have never had anything like that well except for when jimin cooks for me" i said "well its the least i can do for you hey when you get back you wanna hang out some more" he asked "sure that be nice" i said today was awesome after a few we arrived at my house when we came in jimin had a worried look on his face "where have you been i have been trying to call you all day" he said sounding really pissed "i was with jungkook we were just chillin today" i said "well could have at least called me or picked up your phone about where you were for gods sake" he said raising his voice "WELL sorry if i don't pick up plus it was just this one time" i yelled causing kayla to cry "great now i'm the bad parent for making my own daughter cry" i said picking her up and going up stairs to her room shutting the door.

jungkooks pov   

After carmen left jimin sat down and put his hand on his head "sorry we didn't tell you i thought we would e back before you got here" i said tacking a few steps back "no its ok i guess i just care w whole lot because i don't want anything ad to happen to them their all i have besides my parents" he said tears coming down his eyes "look im sorry and i know you don't trust me and i know love them a lot  but i promise to make sure you know if i ever take them anywhere again" i said "its not that i don't trust you its just-" he paused and looked down "sana told me to give you this note she said it was carmens last warning and yours" i took it from him and it said

dear jungkook,

since you broke up with me and refuse to talk to me i think you forgot about my uncle being an assassin hes coming for little carmen friday  i told you i would make her pay  and  if  left me anf now shes gonna get what she deserves but i can always call it off just say you'll dump her and be with me she already has that stupid jimin dude why can't you see she dosen't love you but anyway remember you only have till friday better say your goodbyes.

p.s. don't worry about carmen jr. i'll make sure she has you and me to look for as her parents 

love ya ; )

i fell to my knees tears in my eyes jimin then came to me and picked up the not and read it he was shocked then looked at me "we need to get carmen and kayla somewhere safe" he said "i know but where she has connections with a lot of people how can we keep them somewhere she won't find them" i asked "i don't know but we can't let her see this note" i nodded jimin then stood up then sighed "what if- what if they stayed with you" he said tears pouring down like a waterfall "what why" i asked "beacause they aren't safe here and this is the first place she'll send him to look them their better off with you" he said "but what about you" i asked "i'll be fine but i might stay with my parents in case she wants to kill me too." he said "ok i'll be here Sunday to get them so you can say your goodbye alright" "alright thank you" he said I nodded then left to my car as I drove home a part of me felt happy that they would be with me but another felt sad that they were going through this mess I just wish all of this was a dream i then got to my house and went straight to bed hoping that carmen and kayla would be alright.

Carmens pov

I put kayla back in her crib and walked back to our room I saw jimin sitting on his side with his head on his hand "jimin" I said he turned around his face looked like he had been crying he stood up and came to me "jimin im sorry I didn't pick up i just-" he planted his lips on mine picking me up bridal style I wondered what got into him "jimin we can't do this kayla might here us" i said "well then you better keep quiet" he said all sexy he then started trailing down my neck leaving love bites it was so blissful he then pulled off my shirt then unclasped my bra he then attacked my boobs he sucked one while he twisted the other teats when I realized I was still breastfeeding and jimin looked at me and licked his lips "that was delicious" he said sending me a wink he then started to take off my pants and my panties he then started to strip himself and put his tip at my entrance he then slid in which caused me to moan out i then covered my mouth hoping kayla didn't hear he then began to thrust into me each thrust faster than before I was in pure heaven "ugh carmen.... im ... gonna ...cam" he said "lets do it together" we both then came and laid there breathless he pulled out and laid beside me "that was great" I said "yea look i'm about before I guess I just worry about guys a lot that I lose touch of reality" he said "its ok I know you do it beacause you care" he then smiled at me but then it faded away "how would you feel about staying with jungkook for a while" I shot up "no why" I said "it just be until next saturday" he said "what about you and kayla" I asked "she would be going with you and I would be at my parents" I then felt my blood boil "why can't you go with us why do we have to go whats going-" he cut me off "LOOK you and kayla aren't safe here..... Someone's trying to kill you both but I can't tell you who it is me and jungkook agreed that you and kayla should stay at his house just until friday passes then we can be together again ok" he said wiping away my tears "you promise that after friday everything will be ok" I looked into his eyes and he nodded "when do we leave" "Sunday" he said I was so sad I would be apart from jimin for so long all because of someone trying to kill me and my daughter this is not the life I wanted for her jimin then kissed my head and we laid down I hope that all this will be over quick.