bad day

( i forgot to mention your name is carmen sowy and i changed dahyun to sana now so injoy)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov

I woke my and put on my glasses i walked to my bathroom and saw that my eyes were puffy and swollen from crying all night i knew there was no point in worrying about it so i just did my morning routine and and headed downstairs when i went down i saw my moms boyfriend wasn't there thank god i didn't felling like dealing with that bastard so i grabbed a snack and went out when i got to school everyone was talking about me same old same old. I then headed for my locker as soon as i got there someone tapped on my shoulder i turned around to see nun other than sana and her minions they always liked to pick on me even when i have done absolutely nothing to them. 

"what do you guys want now" i said "why do you always assume we want something can't we just talk" she said "the day i talk to you is the day you stop being a slut" soon i felt something brush on my face hard i fell to the ground dropping my stuff "you know you would have friends if you watch what you say you might be the smartest but you can e dumb when it comes to acting cool" she and her minions laughed then walked away I then picked up my stuff and walked to class i sat down and then the teacher walked in and everyone greeted him "hello professor " everyone said "hello cla" he was interrupted by jungkook walking into class late as always "oh sorry sir that im late i missed the bus" he said while bowing "yes well please carry on to your seat" jungkook then took a empty seat that so happens to be beside me. 

skipping class to lunch  

Jungkooks pov 

I walked into the cafeteria i got my lunch and headed to my table which me and my crew sit at sometimes the girls come over to flirt  or try to get us to go make out with them but today we thought we might just have a bro talk. "man have you guys seen the ass on nayeon i need to get me some of that" taehyung said "boi you know you never gonna get some she only like suga's big ass" j-hope said everyone laughed " yah shut up at least i have a ass" suga protested " yeah a woman's ass" namjoon butted in making everyone laugh. These guys are crazy soon i saw carmen enter and she sat at a table by herself she was the loner of the school that everyone hated well mostly the girls but most of the guys thought she was cute she a big butt, big titts, and very plum lips she wasn't a hour glass figure more like curvy i was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't hear taehyung calling me " JUNGKOOK" he yelled in my ear i jumped which made everyone laugh "boy can you not hear me and whats so important that is over there" he said he looked that way and saw carmen sitting there " isn't that carmen the schools nerd why you looking at her?"

 he asked "no reason" i said while blushing " wait a second you don't actually likeher do you" "what no she isn't my type" i said coolly "cool then you wont mind me asking her out" he then hoped out his seat and was about to walk to her when i shouted "WAIT" everyone in the cafeteria looked at me i then sat down and so did taehyung " i mean she probably won't even say yes to you" "and what makes you think she will to you and i thought you said you don't like her" he said grinning " i don't i just think she would date you" "then how about a bet if you can get her to date you and have sex with you then i'll buy you lunch for the whole year but if you can't then you have to pay for my lunch for two years" he said i hesitated i didn't want to date her she was so nerdy but i don't want to spend two years paying for V's lunch i shook his hand "deal" i said "oh and one more thing you have to have proof that you nailed  her " he said i nodded after that the bell ran and everyone got up and made their way back to class.
(
END OF THE DAY 

your pov

As i was walking out i heard someone call my name it was jungkook i soon started to speed walk when he came running after me after a while he caught up to me "didn't you hear me calling you back there" he said out of breath "nope sorry but what do you want""i wanted to see if you wanted to go out sometime" i started to blush like crazy jungkook the most cutest guy in school is asking me out this can't be real "whats the catch" "no catch i just think your beautiful and i want to date you" he said just inches away from me i blushed then said "alright when" "this saturday at 7:00pm and wear something nice" he said before running back to his car i felt like my heart exploded i then went back to walking home.

JUNGKOOKs POV  

"so did you do it" teahyung asked impatiently "yea i have a date saturday" i said "wow V get ready cause you might just lose" jin said "well technically he also has to have sex with her and get proof of it so don't think you won yet" he said then stormed of to his car after that we talked for a while then said our goodbyes.

Soon i got to my house house it was really big my dad was a surgeon so he got paid big bucks my mom left when i was two so i don't know to much about her but anyway i came in and went to the fridge and got me some snacks and headed to my room i then ate while looking at tv but i couldn't concentrate because i was to busy thinking about carmen i know i shouldn't think about her but the more i try not to the more i think about her i soon took a shower and went to sleep hopping that i could get this stupid bet over with so i don't have to see her anymore.

YOUR POV    

when i got home that lazy bastard wasn't on the couch i guess he must be at work if he has a job so i decided to grab something to eat since my mom never makes me anything before she leaves sometimes i wonder about  her i went up to my room and got in the shower after i put on a big shirt and just wore panties since no one was home i chilled out for a few minutes when i heard the door open and close i guess it was mom but she doesn't ever get off this early so i slipped on some pants and went down stairs to see who it was it was nun other then her drunk boyfriend "hey ya lil shit what you doing up" he said slurring i just shrugged and went up to my room after a few minutes he came in there "what do you want" i said with annoyance "i want you" he said my eyes widened at what he said he then shut my door and came near i jumped of my bed and tried to run to the door but he grabbed me and pinned me to my bed i tried to fight him but he was to strong he then kissed me i tried hitting him but no use he then kissed my neck a moan accidentally slipped out he then smirked and went back to kissing my neck he then slipped his hand under my shirt and started to massage my left boob "STOP" i yelled but no use he then pinned my arms above my head tears came streaming out of my eyes he then lifted my shirt all the way up and sucked on my right one i held back my moans not wanting to give in then he slid his hand down to my panties and went in them "NO PLEASE STOP" i yelled as loud as i could but he kept going  he then slid two fingers in and i screamed out hoping he would stop he then started going in and out in and out till he started going faster and i kept all my moans in he then started to suck on my tit again after a few mminutes I came he then stopped and headed for the door but before he went our he said "tell anyone and your dead" then closed my door i laid there that night crying and reflecting back on what happened i knew if i told my mom she would kick him out and then try to kill me so i just laid there after a few my eyes closed knowing that this was was a really bad day.