date night

Carmens pov

I woke up to the smell of something burning I quickly got up and went down stairs to see jungkook holding his hand and a pan on fire I then cut on some water and put the pan in there once it coold down I set itdown and turned off the stove I then went to jungkook and lead him to the couch and went to get a first aid kit once I found it which took 20 minutes I went back to jungkook and looked at his hand he burnt it a little but it was nothing that bad that wouldn't heal so I grabbed some cream and put it on him I then took a wrap and put around his hand when I was finished I cleaned up and went back into the kitchen to cook a proper breakfast when I was done I called jungkook over he came over and we dug in. "So nice house you got" i said "thanks" he said without looking at me it looked like he was really tired he then said "hey what time is it" I looked at my phone "10:30" "oh crap we're late" he then stood up and ran upstairs I just shrugged and went to clean up 20 minutes went by and I was done he then came down stairs with my stuff "hurry up and put on your stuff and get in the car" he said "I just did what he said and went to the car shutting the door behind me

When I got he asked "where did you live" I told him and he took me there when we arrived "go put on something nice" I went in and took a quick shower when I was done I put on a really cute dress (the dress above⬆⬆) and saw my curls were still in so I applied a little more make up to hide some bruises that showed a little then I left when I got in the car jungkook sped off I was clinging on to the seat for dear life after a few we arrived at the same hotel restaurant and we went in "hello mister jeon your late" the waiter said "sorry I was busy" "yes well please be on time next time and follow me" jungkook bowed and followed him the waiter showed us our seats and left I was curious why jungkook brought me here "so why are we here" I asked "don't tell me you forgot that we had a date today" I then remembered he did tell me we had a date I blushed in embarrassment he then smirked at me "its ok don't worry i have the whole day planed out" he said soon the waiter came back to take our orders I still don't speak Korean so I didn't say anything then jungkook spoke "we'll have two things of kimbap black bean noodles and green hot tea" the waiter then left and it was just me and and jungkook there was silence till jungkook said "why don't you talk a lot" "because I have no one to talk to so I just stay quiet" he then nodded and kept starring at me I blushed and soon the waiter came with our orders after we played he then drove to a fairand it was fun.

We went on rides and played games it was the best day ever when we were done he took me to a place that had lights everywhere it was so beautiful "wow jungkook this is amazing its the most colorful place I have ever seen" I said "I know my dad used to take me here before he started to get to busy but now I just come her to get away you know" he said "so what does your dad do" "he works as a doctor that's how we got that house" he said "what about your mom" he then started to get teary eyed "sh-she-she left when I was 2 she said she didn't want kids and was tired because my dad worked all the time and didn't spend time with her or help take care of me she was selfish and only cared about herself" he then started crying and was facing away from me "jungkook im so sorry I didn't mean to ask I was just-" "don't worry you didn't know its ok I just miss I her so much and that she would leave me alone I felt so betrayed" I then wiped his tears away and hugged him "don't worry im here for you" I said he then looked down at me and I stood on my tip toes and kissed him on the lips
he then kissed back and we stayed like that for a few minutes till we broke for air "so now that you know about me I wanna know about you" he said "ok what do you wanna know?" I asked "well tell me about your family i froze for a second I didn't know if I should lie or tell him the truth then I started to cry all of my memories as a child came flooding back "carmen are you ok" jungkook said "yea I just nevermind" he looked at me weirdly "so about my family my works as a nurse so she's never home and I don't know my dad" I said "oh so is your mom seeing anyone" he asked I wished he didn't but he did I then knew that the only way to feel better was to tell someone about what happened so I told him.

"She has a boyfriend .... who rapes and beats me" jungkook eyes widened he looked like he wanted to kill him "how dare he" he mumbled "what" I said "HOW DARE HE" I jumped when he shouted "HOW DARE HE TOUCH YOU HOW DARE HE HIT YOU does your mom know" he asked I shook my head letting tears spill out "WHY" he asked "he told me if I tell her he would kill me" jungkook looked broken i knew he wanted to do something but I couldn't let him kill him then go to jail so I said "jungkook please calm down I know your made but please calm down I don't want to see you in jail I can't let you hurt him please" he looked at me in my eyes and then calmed down then said "im sorry its just you need to tell your mother she can help you and if he tries to hurt you he has to get past me first" he said he then kissed my cheek and took my hand we started to walking and talking about how our lives are so fucked up and boring he then drove me to my house "go and get pack some clothes your staying at my place tonight and I don't want to hear no" he said I then got out and went in when I came in i saw that asshole asleep on the couch I then knew i had to hurry so quickly and quietly ran upstairs and grabbed some clothes when I was done I soon went back outside and got in jungkook's car and we drove off.

When we got there I texted my mother and told her I was sleeping at a friends house and that we needed to talk later she soon replied but I didn't pick up we then went into the living room and watched tv i had so much fun that i was starting to fall asleep "hey carmen" jungkook said "yea" "do you love me" he asked i froze i didn't know how to respond "if you don't i understand but if you do i feel the same way" i started to blush i never heard those words before especially by a boy but only from my mom i then got up and went up stairs and changed into my night wear and laid down but i couldn't go to sleep i kept thinking about what he said i just hope he means it a little while later jungkook came in and changed into his pgs and got in bed with me so i pretended i was asleep he then started to stroke my hair sending tingles up my spine he then kissed my cheek and said i love then he went to sleep "jungkook" i said "yea" "i-i-i love you to" i said he then sat up and kissed he then broke away and we laid back down with him holding my waist we soon fell asleep happy and feeling loved for once in our life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey you guys dont forget to comment vote and tell your friends and dont forget to follow me bye