MarkSepticPie

Just one pencil

You never really noticed how just one simple stick with len in the inside can do a million things.

Mark had dropped his pencil as he hurried into his classroom, being late again. It dropped out of his pocket as he sat down on his desk, rolling on the floor towards another student named jack, who was sitting a row next to him. He felt it touch his foot, making him glance down at the wooden object.

It sure wasn't there before as he picked it up. He didn't know if it belonged to the person next to him, nor did he no anyone with the letters 'MF' that was carved in the small stick. So until he had found the owner, he put it in his pocket for now.
~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me, could I borrow a pencil?" A whisper escaped someone's lips, making the swedish man turn to look at the dyed-red head next to him. He seem to freeze a bit, a growing blushing rising as he looked away quickly. 

"S-sure." He said, shaking as he went through his pencil case. Keeping a few spares ain't so bad when something comes up.

He picked one and shakenly showed him. "T-this one okay?"

"Yep. Thanks." Without thinking, Mark had grabbed his hand by accident, skin contact making them both heat up a bit.

"U-uhhh sorry man." Mark blushed, taking the pencil away from him to use, leaving a shy Felix, confused and embarrassed.
~~~~~~~~

At a coffee shop near by, Jack and Felix giggled a bit as they were (or was) focusing into their studies.

"H-hey Jack, where did you get that pencil?" Felix asked, noticing the red and black pencil, neatly in between his ear and head.

"Oh, this? I found it on the floor. Wasn't sure who it was so I thought I hold on to it until I find the owner." He took it away from his ear and looked at it, the thoughts of 'who is MF?' in his head.

"I'm sure you'll find the owner." Felix smiled, looking at the initials. "MF.....Mystery Falcon?"

That caught Jack off a bit and a happy chuckle came from his lips. "Guess we'll call them that for now."

As they studied, the pencil was right between the two books the boys were reading. As if they didn't notice, both hands glide to the writing stick but was instead, touching each other's skin.

The two looked down and blushed, pulling away from the contact.

"S-sorry Jack."

"It's okay Fe." Both boys embarrassed but both in love too.
~~~~~~~~

2 weeks later, they're holding hands happily as they stroll along the park on a nice summer night.

Mark sighed as he has not had a good day. He walked along the path until he spotted a park bench. He decided to go and sit to rest his legs for a bit.

Soon, he noticed the two lovebirds walking towards a notice board. He smiled a little, happy for them.

"Hey babe look!" Felix smiled as he pointed towards a piece of paper on the board.

              Give your thoughts out
         On here and tell us how your
           Day or night is in the park.

It said and a packet of cards in a bag was stapled next to it.

"Can we right something?" Felix asked.

"Sure...but we don't have anything to wri- ouch!" he jumped a bit, as the sharpness of the pencil had pitched him.

"Oh yeah, the pencil." They both giggled softly as he took it out. Felix got a card out from the bag and smiled. "What should we write?"

"Hmmm....I got one." Jack smiled. He took the card from him and started to write on it using the surface of his hand.

      Has anyone lost a pencil with MF
      On it?

The note made Felix giggle as he took the pencil and added.

         Try and find us, Mystery Falcon

    From  Felix and Jack.

Soon, they took a pin from the board and pinned it up with all the others.

"Hopefully they find it." If only they knew the mystery falcon was right behind them.
~~~~~~~~

Mark had took the card from the board that night and took it to school with him the next day. He was surprised that someone would write something like that but he wanted to see for himself.

As he looked around, he didn't the two boys coming toward him as he was pushed to the ground by accident, dropping the card.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." The Irish lad squeaked as he and Felix helped him up.

"Oh no its okay, I wasn't watching were I was going." Mark chuckled, dusting himself off.

"Hey babe look..." Felix spotted the card and picked it up. "It's the note we wrote."

"Oh uh I got it from the board." Mark chuckled, embarrassed a bit.

Put two to two together and Jack realized something.

"Are you Mystery Falcon?"

And I'm leaving it here. XD honestly I just got this idea from the video 'Evan'. If you haven't watched it, do it! But.....let's say it takes a turn towards the end.

Ka ki te ano.