DarkAnti SeptiPlier

Even demons can love, part 1

"NO! YOU ARE NOT HURTING JACK DARK!!" I screamed at Dark. I seriously didn't want him to hurt Jack. He was coming over to my place since he's moving here.

"Aww come on. I didn't say anything about hurting him. I just want to meet him."

"How many times do I have to tell you-"

"Yeah yeah I know. I can't see him because I might make him a sex slave and such yadayada. And I know that you have your little crush on him and-"

"Wait...how did you kno-"

"We're the same person idiot. Beside you talk in your sleep." Oh right. I forgot about that.

*bling*

---------------------12/6/2014------------------------

Hey dude. Im
about to land.
Care to pick
me up?

Yep sure. I'll be there
Soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Well can I at least stay in the car while you pick him up?" Dark pretty much just asked me. I guess I have no choose.

"Alright fine. But if I see you out of the car-"

"You'll lock me up in the closet for the rest of the day. I know Mark."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh come on Anti!"

"No I'm not eating them."

"Well fine, starve to death. I guess you can't have any fish and chips when we land." I teased Anti. I didn't really mind having a demon. It's like having a brother. A dark brother that is.

"Alright fine. Pass me the bag." I handed him the peanuts. I knew which buttons to press when the time is right.

".......ok I will admit...they're not bad."

"Really? Well isn't that fascinating."

"Says the one that can't admit his feelings for Markimoo." You had to bring that up didn't you Anti?

".....Screw you Anti!"

"Where's the screwdriver?"

"Haha very funny. Besides maybe Darkiplier is waiting for you."

"He doesn't exist."

"He might."

"I'm gonna end up giving you scars soon."

"Don't you remember what happened last time?"

"Yeah yeah I almost killed both of us blah de blah~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man where is he?" I'm waiting for Jack at the airport right now. Somehow I feel like Darks going to-

"You look bored." Yep he got out of the car.

"Oh come on Dark I thought you said-"

"It's called boredom. BOREDOM!!"

"Alright you don't have to yell it out!"

"So when can i meet Jack?"

"Dark I-"

"Hey Mark!!" I heard that cheerful irish voice that I was waiting to hear.

"Hi Jack. How was your trip?"

"Oh it was boring, just like An- wait who is this?" He looked at Dark with confused eyes.

"Oh Uh...Jack this is Dark. Dark...Jack."

"Why Mark wasn't wrong when you said you were cute~"

"DARK!!"

"What I'm being honest!" I really, REALLY want to punch him in the face right now.

"Well...thanks for the compliment. It's nice to meet you Dark. I'm sure you can be happy that I brought someone that I think you might like." Wait what?
-----------------------------------------------------------

God dammit Jack you were suppose to helpe bring the bags! Well you're lucky that there's only four here, plus I can carry them easily.

"Well I have no idea where he is now." Oh there he is! Imma go scare him.

"Well anyway I'm sure-"

3

"That he will come back eventually."

2- you know what? Screw it.

"BOO!"

"Oh god what the- GOD DAMMIT ANTI!!!"

"HAHAHA YOU WERE JUST SO INNOCENT HAHAHAHA!!"

"I'm going to kill you."

"Then you would be dead as well." Man he's such a clust. Wait a minute...

"Who's thing guy? I thought you said it was just your boyfriend."

"Shut up Anti. Anyway apparently Darkiplier does exist so..." Wait he does?

"Ahh so you have heard of me. I feel rather special now." ...ok this guy is hot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait what?!? So you have-"

"Yep."

"And he-"

"Yep."

"And your not afraid of him or anything?"

"Nope. He's actually like a brother. Well a demonic one." So he doesn't mind having Anti around? Wow.

"Anyway I think we should go. Anti's gonna give me scars again if I don't give him fish and chips."

"Hey it's not my fault you gave me those peanuts."

"You said that they were good didn't you?~"

"......Screw you Jack."

How have I not included dark and anti yet? Probably busy doing other things. Anyway I made anti be a brother but a killer so...like a jeff the killer kind of thing.

Ka ki te ano.