SepticNate

For the band.

"Okay Nate, i want you to met our new drummer."

"Again? It's the 4 one thus month." I sighed as I followed Arin and Danny

"I know but I think your gonna like this one." Danny smiled as we walked up the stairs. That's when I heard the sounds of the drums playing. It sounded....fun. I don't know how to describe it.

"Nate, this is Jack." Arin said as we both got on and I see a green-haired man whacking his drumsticks on the drums. I soon recognized the tune he was playing.

I started humming and smiling, remembering the song I loved. I went over to the speaker and plucked my guitar in, hearing that it was on. I looked at the drummer, suprised he didn't noticed me yet.

I smiled as I started stunning the goods as u remember them. The drummer jumped and looked at me, suprised, still drumming.

I smiled at him and he smiles back at me. Soon the lyrics came into my heard and i started singing

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit 'em right between the eyes
When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See 'em running for their lives

I smiled as I started doing the solo. Feeling the beat the the drummer was drumming as I stummed the strings of my guitar. I was having the time if my life.

We both then soon finished and we were both puffing and smiling at each other.

"Your good at the drums." I smiled as I walked over to him.

"Thanks lad. You're great at guitar." He smiled. I was not expecting him to be Irish. Then again I did just met him.

"Names Nate." I smiled as I let my hand out for him to shake.

"Jack. Nice ta meet ya." Jack smiles and shook my hand.

"Well i think you both are gonna be great together." Danny and Arin came to us, smiles on their faces.
~~~~~~~~

It's been 8 months and 4 tours when Jack first joined the band. It was amazing and we became close friends.

"Oh Nate, can I talk ta ya for a sec?" I hear Jack and turned around in my seat. "Sure man, what's going on?"

"Well i don't want to say but....i got my mate name!" Jack smiled.

"O-oh really?! You do?!" I asked excitingly, but inside I was hoping that name on his wrist is me....yes I have a crush on him, don't judge me.

"Yeah! But...it's weird because I don't know who he is." Jack said as he showed me his wrist.

Nathan

"I don't know who Nathan is Nate. And yet I know him? It's weird."

I blushed. I remembered that I never told him my real name, I just told him my name was Nate.

"Do you have any idea Nate?" He asked.

"Uh....well this may sound crazy but....that's actually my name Jack." I said as I looked at him.

"What? It is? But I thought-"

"That's my nickname. Nathan is my real name." I sighed.  "I forgot to tell you so-"

I was suddenly pulled towards him and I found my lips against his. I blushed deeply as I kissed back. We both pulled away, smiles on our faces as we looked at each other.

"I'm so glad it wasn't another Nathan." He said as he hugged me. "I'm love you Nate."

"I'm love you too Jack." I smiled as I hugged him back. I then see my wrist glowing.

"Oh! My mate name!" I smiled as I looked at it.

"Wait.....who's Sean?"

......you know this ship would do well in Band!AU's. I mean Nathan's
A singer and guitarist while Jack used to play the drums.....yeah this could work! :3

Ka ki te ano.