MarkiWade

You weren't happy (Your point of view)

"Wade! W...what made you do this?!" You stuttered at your own words. You had came home from your friends house and accidentally walked in on your brother....cutting.

"I-I'm sorry (y/n), I-I just-"

"Shhh, it's ok Wade. It's alright." You sat on the floor and hugged him, rocking each other back and forth.
You both stayed like that until he calmed down.

"You ok?" You asked politely and he nodded.

"How come, Mark isnt here? I can call him if you want." You suggested. Mark was his boyfriend and one of your best friends. Usually Mark would always be here if Wade felt upset. You and him both knew he didn't coop well with his aniexy.

"NO!...no...don't c-call him." He stuttered. You were suprised at his reaction. He wouldn't be the one to say no to seeing his boyfriend.

"What? Why? Did something happen?" You asked in worry. You were always protective over your little brother. Ever since you two were little, you would always protect him.

"W-well...y-yeah..."
~~~~~

You...were...angry.

Wade had told you what happened last night and you were not happy. He decided to stay home today while you were at school.

"Where the hell are you?" You growled quietly as you clicked your fingers. You looked around the cafeteria and in luck, you find him about to sit down with the others.

"MARK!" You shouted, not caring if everyone was looking at you.

"Oh thank god (y/n). I need to ta-" You didn't let him finish as you slapped him across the face, leaving a mark on his cheek. (Dang, you're strong)

"What was that for?!?" Felix and the others went up to Mark to make sure he was ok.

"(Y/N), why the heck did you do that?!" (BBF/N) looked at you in shock.

"HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON WADE?!?!" You shouted.

"What!? What made you think that?!?" Mark looked at you, angry and confused.

"I FOUND WADE CRYING AND CUTTING HIMSELF LAST NIGHT!! AND IT WAS BECAUSE HE SAW YOU, KISSING SOMEONE IN THE CHANGING ROOMS!!!" You shouted. You started to hear whispers in the room.

"If your not in this conversation, then don't listen!" You ordered everyone and they all went back to what they were doing in confusion.

You looked back at your friends, who were in complete shock, especially Mark.

"W-what?!" He stuttered, his eyes wide opened.

"Do I need to give you another slap!?!?!?" You raised your hand to slap him again only to be stopped by Cry.

"Dude, calm down!" He said. You looked at him and realized you were getting a bit too angry. You take a deep breath and looked at Mark.

"I-I can explain." He stuttered, shaking in fear.

"Explain it now or so help me, I'm not afraid to go to jail for stabbing you in the neck." You said with a angry look.

Mark stood up and looked at you in the eye.

"The girl I was kissing was my ex. She somehow found me and she wanted me back. I told her I was with Wade and then she tried to....uh how do I say it-"

"Have sex with you?" You said, bluntly.

"Uh..yeah...but please, believe me! I would never hurt him like that! I swear! Please give me another chance!" He begged at you. You were suprised by this. You did know about his ex but you didn't know she would be like that.

".....fine. I'll give you another chance." You said. He looked up at you, suprised and relive."

"But.." You go up to him and point to him with a glare.

"If you ever, and I mean ∑∇∑Я...hurt him like that again...i will get my gun and shoot you in the face. Got it?"

He gulped and nodded his head.

"Wait, you don't have a gun." Ken said.

"You don't know that."

Man, I really made you creepy in this one. Sorry. So what do you think about this style? I'm not sure what I should call this type of writing but I'll probably do some more like this. Well that's if you like it.

Ka ki te ano.