SeptiPlier

A band proposal

"You got the ring right?" Clause asked me.

"Yep I have the ring. Wait where's Lynn?" I asked her.

"She's picking up Jack. Don't worry about her, she'll make it." Eve smiled, going back to her guitar. I was going to propose to my drummer boyfriend, Sean.

Sean was in a band with Eve, Lynn Clause, and Olivia. I had met him at a festival once and we starting to collab a few times. I actually had the guts to ask him out and it was one of the greatest moments of my life.

"Guy's they're coming!!" Olivia shouted out excitingly. Everyone went behind the curtain as I waited for him with a mic in my hand.

Olivia was on drums, Lynn on bass guitar, Clause on lead guitar, Eve on key guitar and I will be singing.

"Hi babe. Lynn dropped me off here to see you. What's going on?" I hear Sean as he entered the building. He have me a quick kiss before letting me speak.

"You know I love you. Right?" I asked him.

"Yes?" He said confused. I told him to sit on the chair in the middle of the hall. I went backwards, getting ready to sing.

"3...2...1...GO!!" Olivia called out as the curtains reveled them.

*listen to song as long as you want*

As we were about to finish, I went up to him with the box in my hand. I went down on one knee mouthing

"Will you marry me?" He was crying tears of joy, rapidly nodding his head.

"Yes I will!!" He shouted out in happiness. Everyone stopped and cheered for us.

"IM BEING THE FLOWER GIRL!!"

Wait who's the flower girl? Oh well doesn't matter. Ok so the people in here: @OliviGamer200 (again), Lynn_Shawe, TrappedSoul, and Clausy---- . I'm so glad that you guys like my stories.

Ka ki te ano.

P.S for any homestruck fans, yes that's Dave.