CryPlier

Silent but deadly

I never thought I'd find someone that will accept me for who I am, someone that actually loves me. Oh maybe I should explain it to you.

I'm a spy.

Yep I said it. I'm in an organization that monitors....you know what I think you guy's know what I'm talking about, but let me explain how I was put in it.

I was just someone normal. Well not really normal but I was nothing out of the ordinary. Suddenly I was kidnapped by a couple of thugs, taking me to a place I had no idea that exists. I was tied up by my arms so my legs were the only thing free. Luckily my father taught me a bit of martial arts.

A few of the the agent's that were trying to stop them saw me fight them and they thought that I could join them. Suprising it was the best choice I ever done. Sure I have to miss a few things to get to the missions but that was ok.

That all changed when I met Mark.

I just finished another mission one night and I was just heading home. I was too busy focusing on other things that I didn't realize that the lights turned green. I was almost killed by a truck, but luckily I was pulled out of way by someone behind me.

I was in love when I saw him for the first time. We started talking after that and he asked me out one night. Sadly I had to turn it down because of a mission I was assigned to. I was heart broken. I wanted to tell him but I would put him in danger.

When I saw him again he asked me why I couldn't make it. I had to lie, saying that my mother had a heart attack. He thankfully took it and asked me out again. This time I was able to go, and it was one of the best nights I ever had.

He confirmed that he had feelings for me and I was so happy but at the same time I was worried. I wasn't really supposed to have a love interest because like I said before, I may put him in danger.

But today I had to tell him. I couldn't hide it from him. We moved in together and he had been worried whenever I came home late at night.

"Hey Mark.."

"Yes Honey?"

"There's something I have to tell you." I was really scared about what he qas gonna think.

"What is it?" He said with worry in his eyes.

"Well um...you know how I have been coming home late...and that I have been missing out on a few things?"

"Yes?"

"Well um...ok before you start thinking about it I'm not cheating on you or going to bars and stuff." I said. He seemed to relaxed about the that.

"Well what is it? You can tell me anything." He asked, still worried.

"Im...a spy." I said, a bit of fear in me. He widen his eyes and his mouth was hanging low.

"You're joking right?"

"No I'm not. I've been a spy for a while now and I was always on missions. That's why I wasn't always with you alot. " I think I was about to cry. He looked at me with a blank look.

"And well...I get it if you're mad at me. I'm not always there for you because of this...so if you want me to leave then...." yep. I was crying at that point. He went up to me and hugged me tightly. What he said next was something that I never thought he'd say.

"Cry I never want to leave you. When I saved you on that night I was so happy that it was you. I was lonely and I was sad. But then you came and change everything. I will admit, I thought that you were seeing someone else. I never thought that you be a spy but I guess that's why you always have that mask everytime you came home. I love you no matter what you do." He gave me kisses on my head. I was happy. I never thought he would accept it.

"So...does that explains all the blood on your clothes?"

"Sorry. You weren't supposed to see that."

Welp this was actually fun for me to write. You guys are probably wondering whats going on with the weird chapters say things like 'it's near' or 'the virus is here'. Well I like to give out little hints.

Ka ki te ano.