SeptiPlier

So....the rumors are true? Part 1

Just another bloody day at this dahm highschool. What's the point of it anyway? Well at least we don't become dumb after guaruation.

"Hey Jack. You ok?" I hear Olivia call out to me.

"Oh hey Olivia. I'm fine. It's just school again."

"Heh that's true. Have you heard the rumors?" She asked.

"What rumors?"

"Well, everyone is saying that Mark is in love with you."

What? Mark, the most popular kid at school, is in love with the school idiot? .....oh I call myself the school idiot mainly because its fun.

"Since when did this start?"

"I think somewhere around monday last week. They said that they heard him in the gym saying 'my god I wish sean was mine' or something."

Seriously? I'm having a hard time to believe it. We walked to our last class for the day when a certain somebody ended up bumping into us.

"Oh god sorry Sean!" I look up to see Mark. Wow he does look- wait hold on Sean. Where not sure if hes doing another prank on me.

"It's all good Mark." I was about to enter the class until I felt him grab my arm.

"Uh...meet me at the roof? After school? I promise it's not a prank."
He said before running off to his friends. Why would he ask me to meet him on the roof?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please come here. I need to talk to you. I'm standing on the rooftop waiting for Sean to come. I need to tell him about the rumors.

"Well...you actually are here." I hear Sean behind me. Thank god he decided to come. He doesn't seem to be happy.

"Sean I need to talk to you qbout the rumors."

"If this is a prank, I'm not listening."

"It's not a prank. T....those rumors...are true." I blushed. I had liked him for a while now. But knowing that someone heard me say something like that I couldn't just lie to him.

".....hahaha nice try guy's. Where are the cameras?" He said with amusements.

"Sean I'm serious."

"Since when were you serious? You want me to believe you? Prove it then." He ground. Well I guess I have no choice. I ran up to him and grabbed his waist, pulling him into a kiss.

"Mmmhh?........."

I closed my eyes as soon as I pulled away.

"..wh-"

"I love you Sean. If you don't believe me, I understand." I looked down; blushing.

"Wait so...they're true?" He asked.

"Yeah.."

"....pick me up at 6 tomorrow, then I'll believe you."

"Wait....what?"

"Well I don't really believe things easily. If you pick me up by that time, I'll believe you.....I don't want to be hurt again."

Ok so someone by the name of OliviaGamer200 really likes the SeptiPlier oneshots so..Why not put her in one? Believe me I woke up to see 9 notifications of her voting for all of them. Go check out her stories they are amazing. My personal favorite: the demon inside of us.

Ka ki te ano.