SepticYami

Love me Sean

I can't believe that I'm having feelings for my teacher. Well I can't help it. He's just so handsome and funny and- wait I gotta stop thinking and pay attention to class.

*bell rings*

"Alright Laddies, I hope you enjoy your holiday and see you next year...unless you're leaving for college of course haha." Oh Mr McLoughlin, I wish I could be with you for the holidays but i can't.

"Oh Yami can you stay here for a bit? I need to talk to you about some letter you wrote." What? I don't remember writing a letter. Well at least I can be with him a bit longer. Alone. Just him and me.

"Uh...sure." I wonder what the letter is about. But anyway I hope it's not to bad.

"So Yami, Mrs Cupquake gave me this letter and she told me to give it back to you, apparently it fell out of your school back. Rings a bell?" Hm..it doesn't really make any sense, but I do remember losing a piece of paper from my drawing book. Maybe I written something in there?

"Not really. Am I allowed to see it?"

"Sure. Just a sec lad." Oh his accent is so wonderful to hear. I wish I could hear it everyday.

"Here ya go Yami- are you ok?" Oh god I was looking at him to long!

"Yeah..uh just day dreaming. Thanks." Now lets see what this letter says...

Dear Sean McLoughlin

I'm probably going to sound crazy saying this but I'm in love with you.
I know it's not a good idea to date a teacher but I really have feelings for you. I know that you're probably married and all and have a life but I really wish that we would date. I'm sorry if you don't accept me, at least you know about how I feel

From Yami.

Wait is this- oh god this is my love letter! Did he-

"So is this yours?" I think I'm about to die from embarrassment.

"Y-yes sir. Um...did you read this?" Pleasesaynopleasesaynopleasesay-

"Actually I did. I'm suppose you didn't want me to." GODDAMIT!!! He's going to think that I'm such a idiot for loving him!

"Yeah...look I'm sorry about the letter. I get the fact that you're grossed out about it. I-"

"Yami." Wait why is he getting closer? What is he-

*Sean kisses Yami*

W-Wwwhhhaaaattt?!?!?

"M-mr McLoughlin! W-wha-"

"Yami...you really don't know how much this letter made me happy. I will admit that I was a little bit surprised that you wrote me this but...would it be bad if I could call you my boyfriend?" W-was this happening?

"N-no it wouldn't be bad!! I would love to be your boyfriend!!" I'm so surprised of what's happening right now.

"Great!! Uh....do you want to come over to my place tonight?" I can't believe this is happening.

"Absolutely! Ur I mean-" Wow after him confessing to me you think that it could be easy for me to talk to him. Nope.

"Uh...can we go now? I mean I have nothing on tonight and that's if you're not busy."

"Sure Yami."

"Yay! Um...I love you Sean." Oh god I said his first name.

"I love you too Yami."

Did I start a new pair of fanfics? I hope so. I was listening to "love me cheerlie" by woodentoster which is a pretty cool song. Go check it out. That's if you don't mind bronies.

Ka ki te ano.