VanossH20

Just mucking around

"Hahahahahahah what the hell guys?" Delirious laughed out next to me. We were playing GTA with the others. Deli got shot by everyone because he started singing 'and IIIIIIIIII-'

"You know how many times I've heard someone sing that?!?!" Wild shouted out. Soon everyone started to sing it just to tic him off!

"GODDAMN IT GUYS!!" Wild started laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After recording with the crew, Deli went to make dinner, after giving me a quick kiss. He is my boyfriend after all. As he was in the kitchen I was shuting off the equipment and got my phone, seeing if anything was new.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yo Vanoss, you
Coming tonight?

                                          Sorry. Spending
                                     The night with my
                                                         Bae ♡♥

Ok. You two lovebirds
Have fun ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------

I chuckled after his reply. I had an idea. I went onto my camera and went on record. Press the start buttom and spoke.

"Yo it's Vanoss and right now, Deli is in the kitchen cooking and imma go and scare him." I whispered, holing he wouldn't here me.

I tip toed through the hallway and hid behind the kitchen door. I could here him singing Centuries by fall out boys.

"Remember mee for centuries!!!!" He shouted out like an idiot. I snuck behind him and just about to touch him-

"Suprise mother f##ker!!" He shouted out before-

*BAM*

Pie in my face.

"What the hell babe?!?!?"

"Hahahahaha I heard you in the hallway idiot hahahhaha." He chuckled as he ran out of the kitchen.

"Oh you're not getting away easily. COME HERE!!" I shouted, following behind him. he went thought the back door, going oitside. I ran after him with a smile on my face.

"RUN RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!" Deli shouted out loud. I'm pretty sure he p####d alot of neighbors tonight.

"GOT YA!" I caught his jumper and pulled him to me, making us both fall to the ground.

"Damit. You got me~" Deli said still giggling. I kissed his face multiple times.

"Babe stop-"

"Nope. I ain't stoppin until you kiss me back!" I said to him. He lifts his face and kisses me on my lips. He was about to pull away but I stopped him.

"Babe-...di-"

"Don't worry babe." I said to him as we layed in the grass, looking up at the sky.

Times like these were amazing...even if we were just being stupid.

Okay who wants to kill me because its not Septiplier? I wanted to add a new ship to the book and plus the title says "Youtube oneshots"...so yeah.

Ka ki te ano.