MatPlier

My 7 foot tall, shy boyfriend

"Hi babe." I smile as I hear my boyfriend Mark coming through the door.

"H-hey Mattie. How was work?" He asked kindly as he duck under the roof and sat on the couch.

"Ehh it was good. Had to have like 3 cups of coffee but im okay." I giggled as I sat on his lap. "How was your day?"

"U-uh...Okay I guess." Mark looked away with a light blush. I'm not if  he's feeling embarrassed or feeling scared.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I asked as I looked up at him. He sighed as he looked down at me.

"....do you think I'm.....too tall?" He asked shyly as he looked with cute worried eyes.

"What? No baby I dot think your too tall. I think your perfect. Why do you think that?" I asked as I cuddled his arm.

"W-well everyone at the library calls me a giant....i-it makes me feel....not normal." He said.

"Mark....no one in this world is normal....only most people don't notice yet." I chuckled softly. He sighed as he looked down, deep in his thoughts.

"Babe....look at me." I lifted his chin towards me, him looking into my eyes.

"I don't care what everyone else says about you. I only care about what you say about yourself." I say as I looked at his perfect brown eyes

"I-i know that B-but......whats good about being tall?" He asked me.

"....seriously babe? Alot of thing! I mean come on." I started thinking of things.

"You can look over crowds more easily and see more distants." I smiled.

"Yeah but I'll block the others behind me." Mark pointed out.

"So? They can either move or deal with it. You can reach to higher things than other people."

"But I always drop them."

"Yet you can always pick it up. You can hide people behind you."

"Yet sometimes they wanna be seen."

"They have to use there legs to get around you. Babe there are a ton of things you can do. You just gotta believe in yourself." I smiled.

"But....don't you wanna have another boyfriend? S-someone to hold in your arms a-and dance with without hurting your neck to much to look up?" He asked and i can hear the hurt and sadness in his voice.

"Nope. Cause your my BGF." I smiled as I hugged him. He slowly wrapped his arms around me as he didn't want to crush me. I snuggle inti him a little, feeling the warmth from his as we cuddles.

".....wait, was that a pun just now?"

"Honestly I don't know, I just really wanted to say that." We both giggled at the terrible joke....if you even consider that a joke.

Mark looked down at me and smiled.  "Thanks M-mattie."

I reached and kissed his cheek. "And one more thing....your basically a cuddly teddy bear that I can cuddle all I want."

I just wanted to do something with hight after seeing some videos about people being alot taller than others. I thought it'd be cute. :3

Ka ki te ano.