YamiWade

An odd pair

"What?! Why do you think that i would be good with him?!" I blushed really hard, unable to think why LC would think of something like that.

"Because I said so Wade! Besides, I've seen the way you've talked to him.' LC smirk.

"What do you mean?! We're-"

"Oh don't give me that 'were just friends' excuse. I've seen the way you look at him and I sure as hell know that you like him."

"And how exactly?"

"You talk in your sleep dude." She giggled.

"I do not! And Uhh....w-well...."

"You're blushing."

"IT'S HOT OUT HERE!!!" I growled.

"Look, buddy, I know not everyone excepts the unemotional and the Geek to date, no offense, but come on, maybe he likes you! You'll never know if you never try." LC smiles.

"Well...you do have a point..." I sighed.

"So, what are you waiting for?" She smiles. I soon see Yami coming around the corner.

"Good luck!" She gives me a thumbs up before she walks away.

"Okay...Okay.." I took a deep breath before walking up to him.

"Hey Yami." I smile a little.

"Whats up?" He looks at me with his eye shadowed eyes, boredom in his look.

"Okay umm....now Uhhh you don't need to do anything but...i have to tell you something and uh...w-well uh....y-you don't have to like me O-or be my friend bu-"

"What is it Wade?" He asked.

"W-well uh.....do you...want to....go on a date on....Saturday." I looked down and closed my eyes, ready for the rege-

"Sure." He said with the same tone as always...wait-

"You....you wanna go on a date with me? B-because you don't have too! I mean like, I u-understand b-" his fingers soon touched my lips and I'm silent just like that.

"Wade, i would like to go on a date with you. If I'm honest, I've liked you for a while know and I'd really like it if we can." He said, no smile, no change in his voice, no emotion. Like always.

"W-well uh...O-okay then. I'll pick you up at 5?"

"5:30. I have to take care of my sister." Yami said before coming closer and...H-he kissed my cheek!!

"I'm looking forward to it." He said before walking of.

"W-wow. Y-yeah! See ya!" I blushed as I was about to turn away.

"Hey, before I go." Yami said, looking at me.

"Y-yeah Yami?"

"....i love you. And i hope you feel I the same way." He said with the same tone...but ths time with a smile.

YES! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT SHIPS THIS!!!!!!

LC is Luckycloud148

Ka ki te ano.