Genies and Witches - All Those Cats

Jack was enjoying target practice. There were so many skulls that after he was done, there were more Genies then witches with the castle walls. Frances was waiting for the other witches to help her, for as she glanced out the window, she saw too many witches falling out of the sky like flies. This made her very nervous. She grabbed Ruth by the hair and hid in a large cabinet where she kept her brooms. She covered Ruth mouth to keep her silence. Ruth bit her hand and screamed for help. Jack wasn't the only one standing in front of the cabinet. There were about forty more genies standing about.

"Hey witch, bitch we know you're in there, so come out. Frances looked at Ruth, then said, "I see they know your real name Ruth." as he laughs, still holding onto her mouth. Ruth bit her hand again, and quickly got away from her and opened the door. The others saw the door open, They all began to fly on their hair ready to attack. Hilda scream, "Wait! Don't touch her, she's my sister." Hilda said that the Genies all turned and looked at her. "So, you touched a white cat, didn't you?" said Lucas as he walked up to her.

"No, I mean, I don't think is any of your business," she responded as she began to help her sister out of the closet. The other grabbed Frances. France's face was totally red. She was angry, very, very angry. "You really think you're getting away, I do believe that will never happen. As she mutter, my sisters, my sisters, I do need your help. Genies are escaping right out of their cell. My sister, my sister, come to help me right now. We can't let the genies find a way out." but before she could finish what she muttering, Lucas pushed her across the face so hard that she passed out. "Now grabbed both of these Witches and burned them," he demanded as he picked her up off the floor and placed her on a chair.

All the other Genies agreed loudly. Jack stand in front of the two witches and said, "No one is burning anyone. Listen up, these witches been hurting us for many years. If we burn them, that will mean that they succeeded in turning us as evil as they are. We are Genies, our spirit is are good. If we start acting like the witches, our innocents will slowly disappear." "Look you better move out of the way. These Witches tortured our people. They took our powers and made us into slaves! You can't understand since you were never taken. So just move out of the damn way." said Lucas as he got all in Jack's face "Look just let me explain, we have an idea. Look I did get you your powers back, so you could at least give me some consideration." said Jack "Fine, I let you have one, but that Frances belongs to us!" said Lucas with anger in his voice.

Then they heard thunder as the day was getting dark. Rick, another Genie, looked out the door. He notices over two hundred witches coming their way. "Jack there's an army of witches coming this way. Do you still want to save these them? Don't think that I don't know about that pretty on, not the green one but the pretty one. I know she is also a witch. So big man, we've got our power back, now how do we get out of here?" he said as they began to close all the entrance to the castle. "Hurry everyone one inside!" said Jack The other Genies began to find a hiding place in the castle.

The witches began giggling loud and screaming, "Back in your cells you animals!" as they began to break their way into the castle. Witches were burning Genies and Genies were burning witches. Everywhere you went the smell of burnt flesh consumed the air.

Frances was laughing enjoying every second. "I've told you, you aren't going anywhere, but back in your cells," she said as she laughed in amusement. Lucas walked up to her and punched the crap out of her again.

Jack and the other Genies were quiet. They were in Frances headquarters soon it'll be them who will have to fight. Jack glanced out the window, he noticed something flying that wasn't a witch. Something he had forgotten all about. He made his eye glow and blink, letting Tony know where to find him. Suddenly Tony appeared on the edge of the window. "Tony to the rescue!" he said as he tossed the cat figurine to Jack. Jack held the figurine tight then whispered, "Like the white cat that you are, filled with luck, grace, and beauty. May we all the Genies have the same the moment they reach for faith." he said Then quickly he screamed, "Everyone checked your back pocket!"

The Genies checked their pockets they all had a duplicate cat figurine. They took it out of the pocket the figurines became live white cats. White cat began appearing everywhere. The castle was now filled with some many white cats, one for every witch that was flying in the air outside.