Genies and Witches - The Fight

Meanwhile, the witches were arriving at their headquarters.    Frances arrived on the roof of her home, she noticed that Diana was already there.   Frances Slammed Ruth to the ground.  She put her broom down and dragged Ruth by the leg into the house.   "You know Ruth, one thing I hate is a good Witch posing as an evil one.  I can't dig the lie, being a witch and all.  But just don't lie to me." said Frances as she continued to drag her.   

Frances grabbed her by the neck and threw her on a steel chair, she then tied her up with some special Magic Rope.  The rope looked like two cobras tangled up all around her hands and legs.  The black cobra had very bright blue eyes.  Ruth wasn't able to move at all.  She kept explaining herself, hoping that The Queen will believe that she had it all wrong.  But telling the Queen that she is wrong, is like signing your own death warrant.     "Please, just hear me out, I never lie to you. You have to believe me." said Ruth   "I don't have to do anything.  You tried to set us up.  Having a white cat waiting for us was very smart.  But letting the white cat touch you was very dumb.  Or is this the way you want to be?" asked  Frances as she grabbed the chair in front of Ruth then sat down.   

"Please!  This is all a miss understanding." said Ruth  "Where is your sister?  She always has an excuse for you.  All this time, you were lying, you were the one all this time that had turned ugly.  Why didn't you drink the potion?" asked Diana   "I wasn't like this.  I really don't know what happened. You must believe me." said Ruth as she was slowly trying to make the snakes fall asleep, but she noticed her powers were not functioning.  "Frances, what have you done to me?' asked Ruth realizing that her powers were very weak.  

"What have I done to you? What are you talking about, I haven't done anything, yet. Your powers are turning to good ones." she said as she got up and took some bottles out of the medicine cabinet.   "What I'm about to do, might work.  If it doesn't,  I will throw you into a hot boiling pot of vinegar.  If that doesn't make you ugly, nothing will." said Frances  "Are you crazy?  Boiling vinegar might kill me not heal me.  Besides, what did you do to my powers?' asked Ruth with a very pretty worried face.  "Your powers?  What are you talking about?" she asked   

"I was trying to work my spill and nothing happen." explained Ruth  "Don't you know, the longer you stay that way, your powers will change.  You only can use them for good not evil." said Frances  "Only for good?  What about my skull, it's part of my evil side, will that help restore my powers." asked Ruth   "Hey I didn't think of that.  Where is it?" asked Frances    "It's right over there." said Ruth as she noticed that the cloth and the skull were missing.  Ruth's pretty face turned into a frown.    "Well, where is it?" asked Frances again   "Look at her, she doesn't even know.  Frances, just banish her, she is no good for us." said Diana   "What are you talking about? When you saw that white cat, you didn't think about anyone but yourself.  I do believe you were the first one here." said Ruth   Frances started to laugh, 

'Yo, she is so correct.  When you saw that cat you ran, like a bitch, not a witch." she said while she still was laughing.  Diana didn't like the comment at all.  She rolled her eyes and sat down on the other side of the room.  Frances was still mixing all of these items when she was done a purple cloud appeared over the pot. No liquid, but a touchable cloud and wiggle when it's touch.   Frances picked up the cloud with a black cloth and place it into a cup.  Then she placed one cup of it in Ruth's hands.  "Drink, move it?' she said   "I'm afraid, I'm not going to die?  Right?" asked  Ruth while looking at the purple cloud in the glass.   "You know, who cares if you die, drink it now," said Frances as she tried to push the glass closer to her lips.      Frances picked up the mirror and place it in front of Ruth. "Girl, look at yourself," she said as puts the mirror in front of her face.  Ruth glanced into the mirror.  A new life passed in front of her, as dough, she was visiting the future.