GENIES AND WITCHES - The Escape

Ruth screamed, "He's getting away!"   Hilda was flipping around on the chair, which made the chair flip over to its side.  She was trying to tell Ruth to untie her.  Ruth was so angry right now, she waved her hands and Hilda was freed.     "Don't just lay there, get that little stinker!" she screamed   Hilda quickly went outside and got a long branch.  She came back inside and started to poke the stick in the rat hole, not really knowing what she was doing.

"What are you doing Hilda?" asked Ruth  "Well I want to see if I can pull him out with this branch."Hilda explained   "Oh really.    The tiny Genie is going to hop on the branch just for you get him out.  "Are you stupid or what, all you going to do with that stick is stab the tiny thing to death." said Ruth   'Well at least I get him dead or alive, not set him free after all the trouble we went through to catch him!"Hilda screamed back at Ruth   "Oh, really.  Are you saying that I'm the stupid one, cause I let him get away?" asked Ruth   Hilda moved far away from her slowly backing away, then said, "Stupid, is as Stupid does." then she rolled her eyes.   Ruth jumped up and tried to pull her by her hair, forgetting that she made that vanish.   

She grabbed her by the shoulder and bite her ear.   "Ruth, get off of me," said Hilda as she flips her over her shoulder.  Ruth lands on the table and breaks it apart.   "You hit me!" said Hilda     "You're always hitting me, did you know that's all I know?" said Hilda as she smacks her across her face.   "Oh really, hitting is in style," said Ruth as she smacks her back.  They continued to smack each other for a good while.  

After a while, they were so tired,  that they had forgotten what they were fighting about.  They even forgot about Sam.   The two witches helped each other up off the floor.   "Hilda, you know I like a hot cup of tea after a good fight." said Ruth     "I do too, sit there, I'll fix us both a nice sweet cup of tea," said Hilda as she went to the stove and started to warm up the teapot. Meanwhile, Ruth got up and grabbed some crackers and cheese.   They both sat down, ate and drank, after a while, they both fell fast asleep.

Meanwhile, Sam hasn't gotten his magic back.