Genies and Witches - Two Idiots

Said, Wanda as she was looking out of the window at the bright lights.   "You know, maybe she still having a problem turning Hilda back we should go and fix this problem once in for all," said Frances the Queen of the Witches.  "If she did the spell correctly they should be fine.  They probably are fighting over food or something stupid.  We're going to take that long trip for nothing, watch." said Wanda

"We're going, I'm done with these two idiots," said Frances as she quickly headed outside and picked up her broom.  Wanda sounded the alarm, letting the other witches know that they were needed.  Then she went outside and also picked up her broom.  By the time they were in the air, there were about twenty more witches coming from different directions.   "Queen Frances, how may we assist you?" asked Diana as she flew her broom right next to her.  "Did you noticed the lights again?' asked Frances  "Yes we did, Hilda and Ruth are at it again." said Diana  "Again, you know those two witches are giving us a bad name," said  Lilly one of the other Witches.  

"I agree with you, that's why we're going right now to pay them a visit." said Frances  "Good, I was wondering what was taking you so long.  For a minute there I really believed you were getting soft on us." said Diana   "Me getting soft, you and I must talk about that later.  For now, go to the back of the line.  I don't want you flying next to me." said Frances with an angry looked on her face        Diana noticed she just made the Queen mad.  That wasn't a good thing.  "Excuse me, I didn't mean nothing by it.  I'm sorry if I offended you in any way," said Diana as she was turning her broom around.   Frances glanced at her once, and her broom and hair lite up in flames.    Diana noticed then began to scream as she was going down very fast.  Her broom burned completed,  So down Diana went.  The other witches didn't say a word, they just following the Queen.

Meanwhile, Hilda and Ruth were really hurting each other, when suddenly  Ruth noticed Jack and Tony enjoying and having a laugh on her expense.  This really pissed her off.  Ruth caught Jack off guard that she double beam him, he flew across the room and passed out.  Hilda didn't like that at all, she was also digging on Jack.  She jumped on Ruth again.  Tony and Runt ran to Jack to check on him.   He was out cold.  "Come on Jack get up.  We need you," said Tony as he was smacking him slowly but hard enough to hurt a little.    

Hilda and Ruth were still hurting each other.  "You better pray that Jack wakes up." said Hilda  "Oh really, that stupid Jack is a Genie when the elders hear about this, you're done."  said Ruth   "Ask me if I care," said Hilda as she made things fly in Ruth's direction.

"Look, we must do something now.  These two look like they can do this all day.  We must get the items to Cindy and Sam.." said Tony  "Tony wait, remember Jack took out some items from his bottle?" asked Runt   "Yes,  Oh, shit the white cat is still in his pouch.  Look for it." said Tony as they started searching Jack's pockets.   "I found it.   What is this, it's nothing but a figurine of a white cat.  Dude, we are in trouble if Jack doesn't come through." said Runt while looking at the tiny model of a white cat.

"Wait, maybe not.  Hand it over," said Tony    Runt gave to him and Tony flew up in the air.  Hilda and Ruth were still so involved in their fight, that they didn't realize a thing.   Tony quickly flew behind Ruth and threw the tiny cat down the back of her shirt.  Ruth felt something on her back,  so she stopped fighting with Hilda and started trying to reach for the tiny white cat.  Suddenly the model of the cat became a real white cat.  It grew from a kitten to a grown cat in seconds.  It began to scratch her back.  Ruth was screaming for Hilda to help her.  But Hilda flew down to check on Jack.

After the cat scratched and bit her a couple of times.  Ruth went full force head first to the floor.  This fall knocked her out.    Hilda ran to her to check if she was still alive.  Which she was of course.  But one thing, she began to turn beautiful.  After five minutes she was a pretty blonde young girl.  Even prettier than Hilda.  Hilda noticed her changing she began to laugh.

Then she heard Jack muttering.   She quickly ran to him, "Jack, you're finally up.  Thank goodness you are alright." said Hilda as she gave him a kiss on the lips.   Tony and Runt looked at each other.  "Love, is in the air." said Runt   "I can see that,  but really now.  We don't have any time for romance if we don't get back in time.  Sam will lose his powers to that piece of shit on the floor.  We need to get out of here." said Tony     

"You're right, Jack can you get up?" asked Hilda     "Of course I can, baby I'm fine," said Jack as he stood up from the floor.   "Look, I don't know what you were doing here.  But we really need to leave right away.  Every time my sister and I fight, the elders show up and punish us.  There should be about twenty witches heading this way.  You must leave now!" said Hilda as she was pushing them out the door.  "Come with us," said Jack as his hair turned into a flying carpet.  "No, I can't go right now.  I'll hide and see what happens with my sister.   Don't worry, I do know where your daughter lives.  Now go!" said Hilda     

Jack, Tony, and Runt quickly got ready to take off.  When they noticed a  large group of Witches flying in their direction.  "Shit, do you see, what I see?' asked Tony   "I'm ahead of you," said Jack as he flew into a large pine tree.    "Look, I need you to be quiet.  Witches have very sensitive ears," said Runt as he found a nice spot with a good view.   "Tony I do need you to do your thing." said Jack    "No problem." said Tony   "Wait, give me a minute," said Jack as he took out some napkins out of his pocket and gave half of the napkin to Runt.  "What's this for?" asked Runt    "Tony is about to kill my scent, this way the Witches don't smell me.  But what he's about to do,  look just stuff paper in your nose, and to be quiet.   

 Runt didn't understand, but when he saw Jack cover his nose,  he did the same.  Tony lay a nasty, stinky fart. The smell was so bad that it covers the entire pine tree.  "Shit, this is not helping at all." said Runt  "Oh, please you're a rat, you in live in the trash, so stop complaining." said Jack  "That's what you think. I never." said Runt   They noticed that Witches were close enough to start landing.  "Everyone quiet!" whispered Jack   Then it was silence as they watch every move that the Witches made.