GENIES AND WITCHES - Sam's Trapped

Sam was trapped in the bottle.  "Oh no, someone has trapped me in here.   No! No!"  he said as he tried to open the cap.  "Oh, No!  I can't open it at all.  I hope glad that Cindy heard them in time.  God, I hope they don't hurt her.  I must see who's holding me." said Sam     He used his special vision and the bottle turn clear as water which allowed Sam to look through the glass.  

"It's those damn witches again.  I hope Cindy was able to escape and not get captured after I said goodbye.   I couldn't live with myself if she were to be captured.  I can live as a slave, but no one will hurt Cindy while I'm still breathing." said Sam to himself     Suddenly the bottle starting shaking and shaking so hard that Sam was knocked out from the hits he received of the bottle walls.  His head and body slammed all over the inside of the bottle.

Every time the bottle shook, it lite up with beautiful rainbow colors, soft light colors.   The bright colors made Ruth notice the bottle.   She then flew her broom blocking Hilda.  "Hand it over!  Now!" she screamed  "Hand what over?" said Hilda confuse and afraid   "You know what I talking about, give me the Genie's bottle now!" and Ruth screamed, but this time her eyes turn red and her nails grow very sharp and long.

"If I do have a Genie in a bottle, Why don't you show it to me?" said Hilda still afraid     Ruth waved her hands over Hilda and bottle floated into the air.   

"Where did that come from?" asked Hilda  "You know where it came from.  You tried to cheat me.  I don't like people that cheat others out of their goods.   We will have a talk when we get back home.  For now, I'll let you hold the bottle.   After I'm done with you, you're going to need all the magic possible to see." said Ruth so piss off she waved her hands over Hilda's head.  Her hair began to smoke then flames appeared burning all her hair.  She burned every little hair on poor Hilda's head.

"What the hell, you do that for?" yelled Hilda was in pain,    "You think that's bad, wait to I get to your eyes," said Ruth    Hilda looked at Ruth she was so afraid of her she kept quiet and didn't say a word. They continue on the way to the witch's castle.   During the ride,  Hilda kept shaking the bottles.  Again Ruth noticed,  "You dumb, stupid witch, what are you going!' again she screamed   "Well I was just shaking the bottle, I wanted the Genie to know he was captured." explained Hilda  

"He already knows.  He's a close battle, what makes you think he hasn't figured it out by now?" she replied "Oh, sorry," said Hilda in a low afraid tone.    "I don't understand it.  You're so dumb sometimes.  Don't you know if you shake him hard enough, you'll kill him,   Then his powers will have been wasted,  Just keep the bottle still,  Would you!"screamed Ruth  "Fine, stop calling me names."said Hilda as she thought to herself, "Ruth may be older, but if she thinks she's taking my eyes.   She's so wrong,  my hair oh well, it's a new look,  I can invent a poison and grow it back, but my eyes,  I will fight for them no matter what.    Oh yes, I will.  I will not let her take my eyes.  She's a bully that I know.  She's always screaming cause she old. But she got me all wrong you see.  If she takes my eyes, I'll take her feet.  I will get rid of her once in for all.  She will never hurt another soul. I hate her, she's always bullying me.  I hate her, as far as I can see." Hilda sang in her mind, while she rolled her eyes at Ruth.