Genies and Witches - Smoke Clears

Sam was happy that finally, he was a full-sized man again.   The smoke was clearing up, spirits of genies began to fly out from the skull, heading to heaven.  "Dad, what's that?" Cindy asked  "Those are all the genies she had taken their powers.   Ruth is going to be a very weak witch. Oh, shit I just remember, I must go.  Tony, you are coming with me." said Jack as he headed outside.  "Dad, where are you going? You can't leave now, you just got here." said Cindy while she was hugging on Sam   "Look, you got your man back, right.  Now let me do me." he said as he magicked up his hair and took off with Tony right behind him.  "Hey Runt, I guess they don't need you any longer," said Sam  

"Boy, you don't know the half of it." said Runt but suddenly  Jack flew by, grabbed Runt, "We see you later," said Jack as he disappeared  Cindy and Sam looked at each other and smile.  "Yo, I own your father big.  He save my life."said Sam  "Honey, please stop saying that you own him, he might ask you to leave me to collect."said Cindy laughing   "Poor Runt, he really thought he was staying behind."said Sam  "I know, hey by the way, where's my cat?"asked Cindy  as she called out for her cat.    She noticed a tiny figurine on the table.  "Hey, poor baby, I just know Dad did this." said Cindy  "Can't you turn him back?'asked Sam  "No, we'll have to wait for my father."said Cindy  "Well, can you make me something to eat, you know, while we wait."said Sam  Cindy looked at him, gave a kiss, "Poor baby, you must be starving, give me a little time and I'll make you something to eat."said Cindy as she went into the kitchen.

Hilda peeked through the keyhole and noticed that she was all alone.  "Oh goodness, finally they are all gone.  I don't even know why I'm a Witch when I just can't stand any of them.  But that's life." she muttered as he began to clean up the place.   "I'm going to clean up this mess, but then I'm out of here.  Maybe I'll visit New York.  No longer care to be a witch, I quit." she said as she continued to clean up the cottage while packing.

Then she heard a knock on the door.  "Shit, don't tell me those bitches came back.  Shit!" she said as she peeked through the peephole and realized it was Jack.  She quickly opened the door, "Hey, it's you.  What are you doing here? Don't you know it's dangerous to hang around Witches." she said with a big bright smile that you can tell she was happy to see him.  "Hey, Look,  I had to come back.  I was worried all those witches might hurt you. Are you alright?" asked Jack also with a sexy bright smile.  'Thank you for caring, but I'm fine.  Once I'm done here, I'll have to hide for a while.  Once Ruth is turned back, she coming to look for me and I'm not letting them turn me ugly again." said Hilda  "So you like the way you look now?" he asked    "Of course I do.  Look at me, I'm hot." said Hilda   

"Yes, you are.  Look if you have to hide from them if you like you can stay with me.  You know, as friends, I won't mind helping you.  You did help my daughter husband." said Jack  "Really I thought you didn't like him." she said as she continued cleaning.   "Well, he's alright, but father never thinks any man is good enough for his baby girl.  You understand." said Jack  "Oh, Yes I do. Well, I'm almost done here, if you don't mind waiting, yes I will like to go with you." said Hilda with a very happy look and Jack was also grinning.

Hilda finished cleaning, they all headed back to Cindy's.  "Look when we get to my daughter house, let me do all the talking.  She really doesn't like Witches.  Just don't mention you're a Witch until I explain things to her." said Jack as they were all in the air, Jack with his hair, Tony with his wings and Hilda with her broom.  "Are you sure you want me to live with you?  I don't want to cause any problem with you and your daughter." said Hilda   "Don't worry, I have it all under control.  Just give me time to explain.  You'll see.  Now let's get moving it looks like is going to rain." said Jack as they all flew faster.