GENIES AND WITCHES - Witch's House

"Let me bring my little friends, witches seem to hate gurgles.  They're always there when I need them," said Jack as he wiggled his right ear.  Then out of nowhere appeared four, three feet little monsters.   They were green, with very creepy faces.  But yet they were nice to who they wanted to be.    "Cindy, do you remember our old buddies?" asked Jack    "Dad, I remember them but I don't remember their names." she said     "Well, this one Tony, Lion, Buggy, and Jackson," he said their name as he patted them on the shoulder.    

"Dad I remember they babysitter me a couple of times." said Cindy   "Oh, believe me, they didn't forget neither, am I right Tony." said Jack   "Jack's right, your diapers were very sticky, I'm a gurgle and my don't stink that bad."Tony said in a very thick voice, he began to laugh    "Now why are we here?" asked Buggy he was the shortest one of them all.  With one problem, he didn't like to clean his noses.    "The witches are at it again." said Cindy    "Again, they never stop.  They've been getting over for the past hundred years.  So where are they?" asked  Buggy.   "I think they went back home, but I'm not sure," said Cindy 

"Well, I think it's time these witches got what they deserve.  Cause really I"m tired.  Genie's are always good for us.  Those enslaved and hurt were my friends. Let's go!" said Lion who had all this hair around his head which made him look like a lion.     "They have my husband.  Do you think he's still alive," asked Cindy  "To be honest, he might be.  Let's not waste any more time."  said Jackson who was always trying to do what Jack does.  In other words, he was Jack's shadow.   Boy did he look funny, he was as tall as Tony who was four feet tall.   Cindy looked at him in a very sad way.  "Let's get out of here." as she grabbed fluffy and placed him on her hair carpet. Off they went, to get the witches.  

Back at the witches house.    "You know you could have helped me.  It's all good, I'll remember that." said Hilda   "Look, girl, you always had bad luck, white cats also take your power and you don't have nothing to lose." said Ruth   "I have nothing to lose!  Are you crazy!  Look at me.  I have to make a poison that will make me beautiful again." she said as she was looking in the mirror.   Hilda scratches were disappearing and her face was changing from ugly to pretty, with no warts and fair skin.  Her hair was getting straight, all her curls were disappearing.    

"You better hurry up and make it, cause when you change all the way, you'll start doing nice things, and we don't do nice. I told you to stop playing with that white cat," said Ruth as she put her broom down, then started helping make the poison.  "Oh goodness, hurry,  look how ugly my face is getting, "Hilda said as she looks for the ingredients.  Quickly they went back and forth, but it wasn't quick enough.  Hilda turned beautiful. A pretty woman dressed in dirty witches clothing.   Even her long nails did ghost.   Hilda began to cry, oh no it's too late.  

"Look!  Look at me," she said as she used her magic and change her cloth, to a clean dress.   She grabbed the rag and started to clean.  "What are you doing? Stop!  We don't clean, we need all the dust we can get. Put down the rag, and drink the damn poison." screamed Ruth as she shoves the cup in front of Hilda's face.  Hilda put the rag down, "I don't know why? I've already turned all the way.  Besides, I know this shit tastes nasty." said Hilda making a weirded face, cause she really didn't want to drink the poison.  She had long beautiful hair, and she wanted to keep it. Ruth looked at her, then jump on her back hitting her.  

"That shit is nasty!" she screamed as she looked for something to drink that would take the nasty taste away.   She opened the frig and drink something so-called juice.    "Shit,  that was worst, what is it witches don't have taste buds. Please get me some water" said Hilda  Ruth handed her a big pitcher of water.    Hilda drank every drop of the water.  The poison wasn't working, then suddenly  Hilda "Wow, sorry Ruth, but I'm going shopping," said Hilda as she grabbed her broom.  

"Shopping, goody, I need a couple of these from the pet shop." said Ruth  "Who said I was going to the pet shop?   I'm going to get some real juice and real food.  I will enjoy these taste buds, while I do have them." explained Hilda   "Then you go, I can't be seen in public with you.  I'll wait until you turn back to normal. You'll mess up my image." said Ruth    Hilda got on her broom, said her goodbyes and took off.   "Wow she's ugly," Ruth said as Hilda flew away