Genies and Witches - It's About Time

Cindy stepped out the door and waited for her father.     She noticed him flying down towards her.  "It's about time you get here.  Dad where have you been?   I found Sam, he's inside eating, along with his friend.  "Really,  Sam has a friend.   I got lost, I happen to go the wrong way, then I was lost, just like that," he explained as he fixes his hair and puts it away.   "A little birdie told me that you are digging on the Hilda witch." said Cindy   "Well that little birdie is a stool pigeon.  I'm not digging on anyone.  "Look, let me talk to Sam, how is he doing?" asked Jack  "Since when do you care.  He's not well dad, his tiny."Cindy said with tears in her eyes.   

"What do you mean he's tiny, you should have found that out before you two were married." said Jack with a smile   "Dad!  that's not funny.  Look." she said as she opened the door and there was Sam eating on top of the table like a live tiny toy.   "What in the world, you weren't lying when you said he was tiny.  He escaped the witches a long time ago, why is he still so small?' asked Jack    "We don't know?  It's some kind of new spell. "explained Cindy   "And what is that ugly nasty looking rat doing eating out of a plate?" asked Jack when he noticed Runt also eating      "I'm nasty,  look in the mirror, I do believe, you are digging a witch. Who's nasty now?" said Runt and continued eating.

"You better watch who you are talking to, I can make you into a stuffed rat." said Jake  "Dad, quit it, no one stuffing anyone.  Dad! We need to get Sam's powers back, all he has are tiny little powers.  Dad, I want my husband not a toy."  said Cindy    Jack started to laugh,  "He is kind of cute.  Besides,  I  won't have to worry  about  him touching you." Jack said still laughing

Sam said, "I'm here listening to every word you are saying.  I really don't think any of this is funny." said Sam    "Tried talking a little louder, all I can hear from here is blah blah blah." said Jack still making jokes    "Cindy, rolled her eyes at him.  Jack stopped and started to act serious. Still with a smiling grin.