GENIES AND WITCHES - Tiny Man

Hilda was very excited as she stared at the tiny little men.   "Oh he's so cute, look at him." she said in a baby's voice   Ruth looked at her then said, "What's wrong with you?    Really? Please over there and get me some tape.  Hurry up!" said Ruth   Hilda ran to get the tape she asked, "What's the tape for?"   "What do you think it's for, to tape his arm and legs." said Ruth  "Why he's so tiny, he can't hurt us," said Hilda  Ruth walk up to Hilda and smacked her across the head. What's wrong with you already.  Did you forget, he's a Genie, he can turn small, then big, then bigger and squash us if he likes." she explained as she snatched the tape out of Hilda's hands.   

She cut out four tiny pieces.  Then she picked tiny Sam up slowing making sure she didn't drop him or hurt him in any way.  She placed him on some black spell witchcraft paper.  She lay him faced up and taped his tiny hands and legs.    "Oh that so cute, let me help!  Let me help," said Hilda trying to grab the piece of tape out her hand.    Ruth looked at her and shook her head.   Hilda was getting under her skin.   

She took her free hand and punched her on the chest so hard, she flew across the room and landed knocked out on a chair.  All the while placing the last tape on Sam, she used her magic and placed a big piece of tape on Hilda's mouth.  She was out cold, I guess she'll notice when she comes through.   "Girl, believe me, it's for your own good.  If I didn't do this. If  I take your speech.    Whom will I talk too,  Can talk to myself, that's considered crazy, and I'm no crazy witch!  That's why I have you around.  Anyway, we talk when you come through." she said to Hilda as she laid there.

She walked over to Sam who was taped to a spell sheet of paper. That sat on a black cloth. "All I need is for you to wake up," she told him    She heard a noise behind her, Hilda had woken up.  "Oh No.   Not you, I meant the Genie,"  she said to Hilda    Hilda eyes were filled with tears.  She really didn't understand what was going on, or what had just happened.  Ruth noticed that in her eyes, so to reassure her, "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you,  I just needed you to shut up for a minute or two.  I'll cut you loose when I'm done here." said Ruth    Hilda thought to herself, "Yes I knew it, she keeps all the powers for herself.  She can keep it, as long as I'm still her friend I'll be just fine."

Ruth put her attention back to Sam.   "Look, buddy, I don't have all day.  Time to wake up now," she whispered to Sam     He still didn't wake up.  Ruth walked over to the sink and rinsed her hands.   Walk back to Sam and place her hands over is tiny little face hoping that one thing drop will fall on his face and wake him up.    Quickly it happened.   The drop dripped off her fingertips and onto his face.  Yes, Ruth woke him up, but at the same time, she almost drowned him.  Sam came through and quickly began to cough. "Oh, shit, the drop was too big," she said as she removed the tape from Sam's hand and legs then turn him over onto his back.  

She was tapping him on the back, trying to help him not to drown.  She didn't want him to die, she needed his powers.    After two taps Sam starting coughing out water, but before she was able to turn him back around,  Sam quickly try to do some magic but it was impossible.  He went to his second plan, he bit Ruth finger so hard the whole nail fell right out.  Ruth dropped Sam and started to scream.   "Hilda get him!" forgetting that Hilda was still tied up.  Sam landed on the floor.  Not able to use his magic,  he ran into the first hole he'd seen,  A mouse hole, the mouse itself will be the same size as Sam.