Genies and Witches - Retrieve Her Cat

Jack, Tony, and Hilda were heading to the witches castle.  They flew in the air, Hilda had a bright idea.  "Jack, do you still have your daughter white cat with you?" she asked    "No, I left her back at the house.  Why do you ask?" he asked    "I figure if we make them all pretty, they forget about my sister and concentrate on themselves." she explained   

"You really think they leave you alone?" he asked   "I'm sure of it, witches are so involved with looking like a witch, and pretty isn't it," she said    Jack looked at Tony,  then stuck his head signaling him to turn back.   Tony didn't what to go, so he shook his head no.  They did this a couple of times.  "If you don't go now, I'll turn you back to stone!" said Jack   Tony glanced at him, without saying anything he turned back and headed back to Cindy's to retrieve her cat.

"While are you so mean to him?"Hilda asked with a pity, look, for she felt sorry for Tony.  "Don't go there, Tony is not an angel, he's a gargoyle, remember that.  Now let's hurry, the rain will make my hair heavier and my flying will slow down, and that we don't want. "said Jack   "Well if it starts raining hard and your hair gets too wet, you may ride on my broom with me." she said   "You joking?  Aren't you?" said Jack with a grin    

"What, you too good for my broom?" she asked, kind of pissed off   "No, I'm not saying that. But if my friends see me, it will go down in history forever and that I don't want." said Jack   "Really?" said Hilda as she put her broom in high speed and left him behind.  "Hey wait up, don't go so fast," said Jack as he tried to catch up to her.  The rain started to come down in big drops.  It began to rain very hard, that the visibility was impossible.  Jack's hair was now so soaked and wet that he was just floating in the air moving forward very slowly.   

Hilda happened to look back and notice he was too far behind.  She needed his help, so she had to turn back to help him.   She turned her broom around headed back to him.   When she reached him, she stopped in front of him and smile.  "Do you or do you not need a ride? she asked with a big smile   "Well, Really?" mutter Jack  "Look, buddy, I do need your help, so we do need to arrive together.  Don't you think?" she said as she lined up her broom close to him.  Jack didn't say yes or no, he glanced at Hilda and hope on the back of the broom.   Hilda then headed back to the castle.   During the ride, Jack didn't say one word.  He kept looking around making sure nobody saw him on the broom.

They finally arrived at the back entrance of the castle.  Jack stepped off the broom he said, "I hope you like me enough to keep this to yourself." said Jack    "Really? I knew it! You are embarrassed to ride on my broom.  You know, you're very lucky that I do like you. Now follow me." she said while rolling her eyes.

Tony arrived back at Cindy's.  He knocked on the door and explained to her that they need her white cat again.  Cindy agreed to help so she handed the cat figure to Tony.  Tony placed it in his bag and took off as fast as he was able to.

Jack and Hilda snuck into the castle through a broken wood, that she once used to escape in the past.  "Follow me, listen before we enter, you must keep quiet.  Witches ears are very sensitive to voices.  The castle echoes and she will hear us."Hilda explained.   They tiptoeing through the basement dungeon.  As they walked by they noticed about twenty locked cells.  Jack was curious.  He walked close up to the cell to see what was in the there.  Then someone came out of the shadows of the cell, "Jack, is that really you?" said Johnny one of his genie friends.

"Who just called me? Jack asked   "It's me, Johnny.  I thought you were also captured. Did you come to save us?" he asked as he got close the cage gate.  "Oh, shit, Johnny.  How long have you been here?" asked Jack   "Since the war started, one year ago.  They have been treating us like animals.  You just don't know how happy I'm to see you." said Johnny   "My goodness you're so skinny.  Anyone else in there with you?" asked Jack    "Yes and no.  Jimmy is in here with me, but he is no longer living." said Johnny   "I see now where the bad smell is coming from.  Give us a second, I'm getting you out of there." he said as he waved his hand and lock came right open.  Then suddenly they heard someone coming.   Jack and Hilda pushed Johnny back into the cell and closed the gate behind them and hid in the corner of the cell.