Chapter 21: Tanaka Returns (You're Welcome Fangirls)

Aisha's POV

  It was three days before the exam. That meant I only have less than 72 hours to master my jutsu. Time was running out.

  Sure, I had an idea, but i don't really know if it's possible for me to do in only three days. Based off what Haruzen had said the first time and the way he left, I was able to come up with an idea.

  The jutsu doesn't have a name yet, but that's the last thing on my mind. What I do have in mind is: I'll extract a large amount of my chakra and form it into a thousand sharp, thin blades. Then I'll control the chakra to swirl around me like a cocoon or like when Kiba uses Fang Over Fang. After I'd stand there for a few seconds to make sure I'm completely concentrated on the target, I'll do a round house kick in the direction I want. Following the kick, the thousands of chakra blades will spiral together and shoot out to trap the target in a cocoon. That cocoon will be similar to mine except the chakra dome will quickly get smaller and smaller, and evidently, it will slice them up until they are dead.

  So far I can control everything, except for extracting so much chakra and forming it into a dome twice in under a minute. To take away so much chakra that's purely mine is lethal. But if I try to take any less of mine it'll automatically take slivers of Tanakas. And even those tiny bits is enough for him to gain more possibility of breaking free.

  So in other words, I'm royally fucked.

The Hokage hasn't shown up yet as he usually comes around noon. The past few days he watches me attempt at doing the jutsu, grunts, then leaves. Honestly, he sucks at being a sensei. I mean, what's his deal? Shouldn't he at least tell me if I should scrap the idea and make a new one?

"Will you stop complaining and just get to work! I can hear your thoughts too, Brat, they drive me insane!" Ah yes, the ever so lovely Tanaka is back in the story, your welcome fangirls and boys.

'The feeling is mutual, my furry friend. So mind your own fucking business and get out of my head.'

My sights shifted to the enormous black room with water on the floor. Tanakas cadge reached high in the air, the seal my clan created that kept him bound was over the middle bars like a stop sign. There wasn't any wind but my clothes and hair still ruffled like a breeze was washing over. It was chilly and smelled faintly of smoke.

Tanaka had his fiery blue back to me. Flames on his tails flickered while they swayed slightly. I squared my shoulders, prepared for bantering with him.

"I am not your friend," His soft voice made the water below him ripple calmly. "So why would you call me that?"

  I froze, then I put my hands on my hip and leaned forward, "Well I don't have a reason not to, do I? Plus your stuck with me so we might as well be buddies."

  He chuckled dryly, "Out of anyone to ever exist, you have the most reason to hate me. Being friends is out of the question."

  I laugh, "Awe, aren't you a little antisocial wolf."

  He growled still refraining from eye contact, "I'm anything but little, brat."

  "Okay, okay, it was only a joke. Now, tell me what you mean by 'I have the most reason to hate you.' Incase you forgot I have memory issues now."

  "You never were so care free, especially around me. You changed and you don't want me to ruin that happiness with the truth."

  My playful act dropped. Since when has he ever cared about my happiness? I spoke loudly, "What truth? Are you hiding something from me?"