Chapter 1: I Made A Deal With The Pervy Hokage

Unknown POV

The cold rain pounds on the muddy ground, as I run as fast as I can. My hearts pounds in my ears. A million things cross through my mind, but I'm only focused on one thing...

Get away from him.

I look back and get a glimpse of the monster that's chasing me, calling out my name, but I can hardly hear him as my screams overpower his. His white, scaled skin expands over to reach me. I run faster.

Soon I run towards these big, red, gates. Japanese symbols are painted in black, meaning, "Konoha" I turn to see he's not in sight. I hold back a sigh because I know he's still looking for me. It's to dangerous out here.

I knock on the door hard and loud.

Nothing happens.

I start to panic, frightened that he might return and end me. So I knock hysterically, screaming and begging. I don't even care if it gives my whereabouts away to that slimy snake.

Then I hear him.

Coming closer, and closer.

I'm desperate, I bring out my kunai knives and dig them wildly, into the only thing that come save me. My nails and hands bleed from scratching the wood.

It starts to open and I see men standing there, unaware of the monster behind me that was quickly coming closer.

I leap to the other side of the gates, trying to hold my exhausted body up. I turn around to see he almost is in arms reach. His evil smile grows wider and he reaches out to grab my arm. I throw my card-like-shuriken at his pale face. it slices a small cut on his cheek and drawing blood. It stalls him, only for a bit as his angry howls grow louder, and he moves to grab hold of my body. I trip and land on my back, paralyzed with fear.

The men pull me back away from the monster, before he could take me away and immediately begin to close the heavy gates.

My vision is blurry and black spots appear. The taste of blood in my mouth is disgusting and My head feels heavy. I force my self to look outside the little slit left in the closing gates.

His bright, evil, yellow eyes are wide with anger. His slick black hair is sticking to his face and his clothes are drenched like mine.

Finally the doors close on his face as he lets out another ear splitting scream.
The last thing I remember, before I slipped into an endless dark abyss, is of that evil snake.

Orochimaru.

Third persons POV

The third Hokage watch the young girl stir in her sleep, on the small hospital bed. She'd been there for a few days, out cold. She had long brown hair with fringe that covered her one eye. On both sides of her face, there was three small, red triangles, from the edge of her jaw, to just about the apples of her cheeks. Her clothes were a bit dirty, but otherwise okay. She had bruises and cuts all along her body,Yet she was still beautiful.

"Are you going to stare at me all day Mr. Pervert, or do I have to get a restraining order?" Said the girl in a dull voice. The Hokage hadn't even realize that she woke up. Now her bright blue orbs shone. Although they were dull too, they held no spark or happiness. He instantly felt bad for the poor girl. 'What could've caused this?'

"Very funny. Now why don't you tell me why my ninja found you, a little girl alone at night, clawing at the gates of my village, begging to come in, while being chased by...a monster?" The Hokage read out the repot the leaf  ninja had given him.

She was quite for a bit, but soon spoke up, "no." Was all she said. Her voice soft as if not wanting to remember the events of a few nights ago.

The Hokage sighs at her stubbornness, but understood her silence. "Your name, can you at least tell me your name?" He says.

The strange girl eyes the Hokage, "....Aisha....Inumaki"

'What a Strange name," he thought, 'I've never heard of an Inumaki clan before.'

"Tell me this at least child," the Hokage clears his throat. "Where did you came from? Where are your parents? Do you have a home?"

Aisha's eyes snap to his, only to glare, to which the Hokage couldn't help but return.

"Land of the Moon at one point, they're dead, and no."

The Hokage immediately feels sorry for Her. 'No wonder she's so cold,' he looks at her crystal eyes that held no emotion, 'a mear child, no older than 13, with no home and no family.'

"Ill make you a deal," the third Hokages rough voice rings out. "You can stay here in my village and join a ninja squad, I presume you have some ninja skills?" She nods. " Good. And in return...." He stops.

"What?" She asks.

"I don't know, I'll use my end of the deal later, okay?"

Aisha debates wether she should do it or not. 'It's not like I have a home now. And the snake is probably waiting outside.' She shivers at the last thought. "...Fine."

The Hokage lights up at this, " Great! Now I'll send someone to take you to your new squad." He yells out some random ninjas name, who bursts through the door and bows down a bit, showing his respect to the Hokage.

"Take Aisha to meet Kakashi and the rest of team 7" and we use a transportation jutsu and poof away.

Aisha's POV

When we got there, there was three kids my age and an adult that was pretty young.

He had silver hair that spiked up, defying gravity, and a jonin vest along with basic ninja clothes and weapon pouches. He wore a mask that covered half his face and his leaf head band was tilted, covering his left eye.

He looked at me suspiciously and walked over to the ninja that took me here. "Hello, is there something I can help you with?"

The leaf ninja explains to the jonin, who I'm guessing is Kakashi, that I will be joining his team by orders of the Hokage.

Kakashis eyes-well eye- widens a bit and the he sighs, probably not to happy with have an extra student.

'Lazy ass' a deep voice says in my head.  I almost smirk at that. 'Not now Tanaka,' I reply back, slightly surprised that he wasn't pestering me for once. 'I heard that you little brat!'  Oops. I block him out using a chakra wall.

I realize everyone is still staring at me and I glare at them. They stop.

I go to sit down next to the emo/attention whore/arrogant-looking guy. He looks at me, only a side glance, and then turns to look back at Kakashi (who I refuse to call sensei).

Kakashi cleared his throat, "Okay well it looks like we're the lucky squad who gets an extra person." He said sounding extremely excited. (Note the sarcasm)

An idiot looking boy with blond spiky hair stands up and stares me in my face, really close. "HEY YOU! WHO ARE YOU? BELIEVE IT!

My expression stays calm, and emotionless. "Step. Away. Or. I'll. Kill. You. " I almost whisper. It's not an empty threat.

He sweat drops, and eyes widen a bit as he hurriedly goes to sit down again. Giving me one last glance before looking up at Kakashi.

They seem surprised that I'd say that. The girl with pink hair-hmm I'll call her pinky- looked like she wanted to say something but was to afraid to. Good.

I motion the silver nin to continue what I had interrupted.

This day just gets weirder and weirder.

Yay! First chapter done! What do you think? Do you like it? Picture is what Aisha looks like and her clan symbol. Just a disclaimer Aisha is supposed to be cold and mean at the start but will get better eventually. She has her reasons. And Aisha's name is pronounced Ae-sha. Mkay, byeeeee!

The Wolf Is My Killer (A Naruto Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें