Chapter 10: You Weird-Ass Little Fuckwad!

Third person's POV

  Haruzen Saratobi was enjoying his lovely afternoon when suddenly a flash of silver crashed through his roof and laid sprawled out on the floor. The Hokage stood up from his chair in alarm. "What is the meaning of this Kakashi!" He says slightly irritated. His roof now had a man sized hole and it made a mess.

  "...Uh...hello lord third.... Sorry to barge in like this...I was have some..complications with one of my students and uh...here I am now." The silver haired nin smiles shyly then gets up rubbing his sore back.

  "Oh? An who might be strong enough to send a supposivly skilled and elite jonin spiralling across my village?" Haruzen says in a mock tone.

  Kakashi blushes and rubs the back of his neck, "Aisha Inumaki actually..."

  The third hums in response then walks towards the window and looks out over the Hokage mountain. "Actually I've been meaning to speak to you about her. It's about the way she passed the test we gave her to see if she was ready for the chunin exams."

  Kakashi drops his hand and leans forward interested.

The Hokage turns around, "Bring him in," he calls out. The doors opened and two anbu black ops were dragging a chunin across the floor by his arms, while another chunin watched the one being dragged.

"Thank you, you may leave now. You too Izumo." They drop the ninja on the floor who Kakashi recognizes as Kotetsu Hagane. He looked bad. His hair was singed at the tips and he was covered in scratches. He was wide eyed and shaking.

"What happened?"

The third looked at the frightened chunin. They had already healed the powerful lighting burns and now he was just in shock because of what he had seen. He explained this to Kakashi. "And what did he see?"

Kotetsu stutters and speaks slowly, "...Her....right eye....silver...and cold...sh-sh-she had t-the...."

"Spit it out already!" Kakashi says eerily.

"She had the Sharingan!!"

  Aisha's POV

  "Achoo!" I sneezed. Then continued to lean against the stone wall beside me. We were waiting for Sakura before entering the academy.

  "Hey ya know what they say when you sneeze?! It means someone was talking about you, Aisha!" Naruto says.

  I merely glance at him then look away and shuffle my cards in my gloved hands. "Lucky me.." I mutter.

  I see Sakura walk towards us, finally here now. I find it odd that she was a little late. Maybe she's nervous about the chunin exa—wait, and I care why exactly? I think to myself. She looks at me and gives me a small smile before turning to Sasuke and Naruto. How dare she smile at me like I'm her friend or something. I seriously don't understand these genin sometimes.

  "Morning Sasuke!" She says in a strange tone. What's up with her? He grunts back a 'Hi' then walks forwards to the building in front of us.

  I am told it's the academy where the genin trained before they became official ninja and had school. It's a fairly big building and since I've never been here before and don't know where I'm going, so I have to follow behind my teammates.

  I cast Sakura a glance at the funny look she has on her face. Her brows were knit firmly together and she seemed lost in thought. She catches my eye then weakly smiles before moving ahead of me, through the doors.