Chapter 13: Team 7 VS The Creepy-Ass Pedophile

Recap

"I sense your fear... The prey must never let down its guard, even for a moment when it's in the presence of its predator...... Weren't those your exact words to me, Aisha Inumaki?"

Recap (over)

Aisha's POV

I wince at the memory. I had said that to him while escaping all those months ago. And then he had eventually found me and almost caught and killed me, that is before I was lucky enough to hide in the Leaf Village. If I hadn't then their deaths would've been pointless...

I'm ripped out of my thoughts when a series of shuriken are thrown at Orochimaru's feet from a different direction. I look up to see the number one, hyperactive knucklehead, Naruto Uzumaki standing with his arms crossed and braver than ever.

"Looks like I came just in time!" Naruto grins. Sakura cheers at him, "Oh and by the way, what was that password again?" If I wasn't so shaken I would have actually smiled.

"NARUTO! Get out of here! What are you thinking?! You don't know what your up against!" Sasuke yells uncharacteristicly. Typically he's the calm, unfazed one, but now...,"Go while you still can!"

"So Naruto you managed to escape from my friend, well done."

After a long silence, Naruto does what Naruto does best, shouts, "Alright well I don't have any idea what's going on around here, but you're picking on my friends," I'm hardly his friend,"And I don't like that. So you better just slither on back to your hole snake-lady, before I make a pair of shoes out of you!"

I notice Sasuke looking around before deactivating his sharingan, "You can have it!" He pulls out our Heaven scroll," The scroll, that's what you want right. Take it and leave us in peace."

More like pieces. I highly doubt Orochimaru just wants the scroll.

Much to Naruto's dismay, Sasuke throws the scroll at the grass nin. Quicker than I'd ever expect Naruto to move, he dashed forward and takes the scroll before Orochimaru could've caught it.

Sasuke yells at Naruto calling him a fool but Naruto simply punches Sasuke in the face. Well if we're gunna be fighting our own teammates rather than the enemy, I call Pinky.

Heavily breathing Naruto says, "I may not know the password, but I know who I am. You, I'm not so sure about. How do we know you're who you say you are? You may look just like him, you may sound just like him, but there's no way your the Sasuke I know! I don't care how tough a fight you've been through, surrendering, giving up the scroll, when did Sasuke become a coward?! You keep saying I don't understand what's going on but I do, you choked that's what it is!"

Orochimaru chuckles, "Sad but true. It doesn't matter, as far as the scroll goes I could simply kill you and take it," he lifts up his sleeve revealing a tattoo. He bites his thumb and draws a line of blood down the middle.

Impatient as always, Naruto attacks but it's too late, "Summoning Jutsu!" The tree bursts and while Naruto was suspended in the air, Orochimaru stood on another summoning snakes head. This one larger than the last.

The snake swings the end of his tail at Naruto to attack. Naruto fails to dodge it and is sent flying through a few trees before landing hard on the last. Blood spurts out of his mouth. He falls down and before I was about to jump and catch him before he got eaten by the snake his eye opened....Well, it's technically not his eye.