Chapter 4: Zabuza Momochi Is My Buddy

Pic on the side is Tanaka but imagine him with more tails, tell you at the end how many *^*>>>

Aisha's POV

  "Wow, this is some fog. I can barely see a thing." We were currently all squished on a small wooden rowboat, heading to Tazunas home land. We were surround by thick, heavy fog, so we couldn't see anything past the boat.

  "We'll be able to see the bridge in a minute. On the other side is the Land of Waves." Tazuna says from the back of the boat.

  Soon enough, Naruto's yelling about it, "WHOA ITS HUGE!!" I wack him over the head. "Shut up, there's a reason why the engines turned off, we'll be in trouble if Gato finds us."

  Naruto covers his mouth, "Gato?" He whispers. "Right." I think back to what Tazuna said about him. That he's a rich business man who uses ninja or gangs to do his dirty work. He set his sights on the Land of Waves a few years ago and took over it. And that's why they are building the bridge, to free the land of Gato or some shit. And since Tazuna is the architect of it, it puts him in danger.

  Still, we have to protect him because he pulled a guilty card on Kakashi. "Here we are." Tazuna says, we had taken the long way to avoid getting caught.

  "Wow!" Naruto's eyes light up. Getting off the boat, we leave the old boat dock and walk through the forest. All throughout the trail, Naruto is looking around foolishly and jumping everywhere. Trying to look better than Sasuke. Honestly, it makes him look stupider, if that's even possible.

  "Over there!!" He throws a shuriken, scarring Tazuna in the process. "HEY MIDGET! QUIT TRYING TO SCARE US!" He yells.

  Naruto not listening to the old man, throws another one. This time nearly hitting a white rabbits head. Sakura screams at Naruto and he tightly cuddles the frightened bunny, saying apologies. I decided to do a check up on our surroundings. I've been doing one every ten or so minutes. I focus my chakra and close my eyes. Sending out a chakra wave, I'm able to detect anything in a 15 mile radius.

  My eyes snap open. "DUCK!" I yell as soon as a massive sword is thrown at us. Kakashi pulls Naruto down just before the blade could cut off his big head. Looking up, I see a man standing on the hilt of the sword, stuck to the tree. I recognize him instantly. I mean, how could you not? With his crooked mist headband, mask made out of bandages and shirtlesss upper body that shows off his well defined muscles!?

  "Zabuza Momochi, buddy...How've you been?" I ask, a smirk pulling onto my face. I stand up and place my gloved hands on my hips. "Haven't seen you in a while, hmm?"

  His eyes narrow and his brows furrowed. "4 years to be exact. It's been rather lonely doing missions without you. But no matter, your to weak to help out anyway." He taunts.

  I growl, my pride hurt. I was about to say some rather crude words to him when Naruto spoke, "Aisha, how do you know him?"

  "4 years ago, I was sent here to work together with him on a few missions to stoke a deal with Gato and his business from... the person I used to work for.." I reply. The last part barely a whisper and my fists clench.

  Naruto and the rest ponder over this and Kakashi looks at me suspiciously. Suddenly Naruto jumps to attack Zabuza but Kakashi puts his hand out, stopping the blonde. "Don't interfere, give me some space. This one is on a whole different level from the guys we fought earlier." Motioning to the rouge shinobi ahead of us.